Caught Up

Two days later.

I held my tummy crying softly to daddy as he rubbed the hot towel on my head and fed me soup.

"Calm down Tyra... Its going to be okay baby girl." He said. I stared into his eyes tears falling from my face.

"What happened?" He asked. I cried and said,

"I got jumped." Daddy sighed and Melony bought back another hot towel.

I stared at daddy. He sighed and patched up my bruised eye. Tears fell from my face as my tummy growled. I cried harder and rolled over.

He sighed and shook his head. I returned to school about three days later.

I decided to wear my red long sleeve shirt and some jogging pants to loosen up on my scars.

My lip dad still split and my eyes was still black. My cheek was fat and my skin was bruised.

Bunny stayed by my side as the hall ways looked my way laughing and yelling rude comments.

"Aye, bad bitch! Lemme eat that pussy!" I scoffed the boy and shook my head.

I got to my locker and stared at what they drew on them.

A lady getting done from the back. I opened my locker and put my things inside.

"I always new she was that kind of girl." They said walking by laughing.

I looked at Bunny,

"What are they talking about?" She shrugged her shoulders and watched them.

I shook nu head and pushed her out my way. The whole day I got nothing but laughter and rude comments thrown at me. I ran into Ron.

"Hey..." He stared at me and but his lip.

"What's been going on with you?" I asked.

"Bitch bad... Women good... Lady better." He says. I scoffed him.

"Excuse me." He shook his head and said,

"You promise it was for me... But... Like you said, Bitch bad..." He walked away. I didn't understand what he was saying of course I wasn't Ron was always Poetic with his words. But I knew that he hated when I called my self a bad bitch. He always used lady. and when I did call my self a bad bitch he would get super angry... So what was he talking about.

I got home skipping practice I Couldnt listen to them anymore. As I laid in bed with a tummy ache Bunny sat with me.

She broke the silence,

"TYRA...Get on twitter right now!" Bunny cried. J looked at her her eyes big and wet. Zi grabbed my phone seeing I was mentioned in 4.3k tweets.

I pressed one and read it, looked at the pictures of me. There was a thirty minute clip. I watched it,

"You a bad bitch right Tyra?"

"Yes!!"

"What's my name bitch? What's my name?,"

"Oumm daddy!"

"I'm daddy? Who own this pussy?" I screamed and he got off me and there was a view of my squirting pussy.

"You own it!!" The clip ended on a picture of me laying under a man with him between my legs.

"Tyra..." Tears filled my eyes as more pictures popped up with the pound caption,

#badbitch

I gasped and began to cry.

"Delete that Bunny! Delete it delete it DELETE IT!" I screamed.

"Tyra..." She said,

"What?" I cried slowly.

"I can't." Tears fell from my eyes and I cried harder. The door opened daddy looked at me. I cried as he walked up to me.

"So you went to the party anyway huh?" He asked. I cried and shook my head.

"No daddy... No I didn't!" He grabbed my neck and pushed me on the floor. Bunny moved away,

"You went to that mutha'fucking Party when I told yo ass not too!?" I screamed,

"No daddy! I didn't!" He showed me the pictures from #badbitch I shook my head and cried slowly.

"Daddy that's not me!" He smacked me so hard my jaw cracked. Bunny gasped.

Daddy grabbed me up and pushed me on the wall,.

"You a bad bitch Tyra? Well lemme show you what happens when bad bitches don't listen to my rules." He pulled his belt off and kicked me on the floor.

Then smacked my face constantly until my cheek was rosy red on my light skinned face.

"You like how that feels?" He yelled. I shook my head. He smacked me harder and my vision was blurred.

Bunny cried and pushed him off me. He raised his hand at her. She fell back and daddy yanked the sweat suit I wore off me.

He grabbed my leg and saw my tattoo.

"Wow... Oh really? Baddest Bitch? That's what the fuck you are?" He hollered.

I cried and he punched me in the legs and back my head too yanking my hair out.

"Take this shit down bad bitch! Take it out!" I screamed and he grabbed the scissors and began to cut it out.

I felt as he yanked them.

"Ouch that hurts daddy!" He hit me in the mouth and yanked again.

"Did it fuckin' hurt when you got this tattoo? Did it hurt when you let him fuck you?!" He yelled. I cried and he yanked some more.

"Daddy you can't pull it that way! Please don't pull it that way!" Bunny cried. He smacked her down. She cries and held her face.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do! Get this shit down now then get a bath!" He yelled and left the room.

Bunny helped cut the hair out. My scalp began to bleed and tears fell from my face.

Bunny cried and I took a bath. Bunny cleaned up the room and she left.

I dried my body off and the doors bust open. He had a camera. I covered my body quickly with the towel.

"Gimmie that phone!" He said with the camera still my way. I cried and shook my head. he threw a glass at me. I screamed and cried.

"Get it now!" He yelled.

I moved toward it and grabbed the phone. He snatched it from me and put it on the floor.

"Miss Tyra here wants to be a bad bitch! So she can be a bad bitch with out this Iphone." He stepped on it and it cracked. I stared at it crying slowly.

"How does it feel Bad bitch?," he asked. I wiped my tears crying slowly.

"HOW DOEA IT FEEK TYRA DANNIEL SPIKES!" He yelled.

"It doesn't feel good daddy." I said. He hig me with the belt and I cried.

"And for who the fuck ever posted that video... Of you raping my daughter, get ready to be punished cause that's the worse thing you ever did." Daddy left the room. I cleaned the mess up and finished dressing up.