Get Ready

As I woke up I saw Ron asleep holding me in his arms. I rubbed his face slowly and kissed his lips. He opened his eyes looking at me. His light brown eyes made me feel warm.

"Good morning Ronny," I said softly. He bit his lip and smiled,

"Good Moring beautiful." I played in
Rons long blonde locks. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

I got up and cleaned up. Then grabbed my phone. Bunny and Dylan has called last night. I sighed as I sat on Ron's bed in the towel. Calling Bunny back.

"What's up Pooh?" She moaned yawning. I sniffed and said,

"I got some thing to tell you." Bunny gasped and sighed,

"Okay Pooh, fine pick me up so we can talk." I sighed deeply.

"Okay." She hung up. The door opened. I looked up at Ron. He stared back at me.

"You need clothes l see." He groans.

"Oh no that's fine, I'm just gonna sit on your bed with no clothes like I don't have no where to go." I said sarcasticly and in anger.

Ron looked at me and shook his head.

"Calm yo hothead ass down, I was just saying because usually you would have a change of clothes." I rolled my eyes and I pulled some clothes out of my bag.

Ron shook his head and left the room. I began to dress my self with a attitude

I slid on my white kapris with a true religion flower printed jersey. I strapped my Michael Kors gladiators up and put my hair down in curls sliding my Cali hat on. Once finished I left and called Dylan.

"Good morning Ma'." He moaned. I spoke to Dylan then went to his place for a while and he comforted me with kisses and money and hugs. Then I headed to Bunny's ready to get my day started.

She came out looking good as hell. I watched as she got in.

"Damn boo you look hella fine.!" I said. She blushed and shook her head.

"Girl this just something I pieced together calm down." I chortled and watched her.

We headed down to the ghetto side of the town.

I watched as the mood changed, the sun came out cars sped by blasting loud music and all the Lil nasty girls was out while the hood niggas chased after them.

Bunny fixed her messy bun and we pulled up to the shop.

"Girl what kind of tattoo you suppose to be getting?" She asked. I sighed.

"Bad bitch on my inner thigh." She hissed and said,

"That's going to hurt!" I laughed.

"Bad bitches like me take that pain boo." She nod and we both got out and went inside.

"Let's also get matching tattoos on or fingers." She suggested.

I smiled and nod.

As we went inside I met up with one of my connects.

"Hey Tony!" I said. He looked up and smiled,

"Oh wow Ty-dolla I was not expecting you to be here baby." Tony said walking up to me. U laughed softly and hugged him gently.

He held my waist kissing my cheek.

"Damn Ty-D you got so big he said grabbing my ass. I laughed and shook my head.

"So what you here for baby?" Tony asked sitting back in his chair.

"I just wanted to sneak me a tattoo." He watched me in the mirror as I played with my hair.

"Ooo I'm talking your daddy." I chuckled and shrugged.

"So what's up with that tattoo?" Tony laughed and sighed,

"Alright Ty-D... Let's go." I smiled and followed him to the back.

"So how's your dad anyway?" Tony asked. I pulled my shorts down and stared at me in the mirror

"I don't even know... I left my place yesterday." He nod and got his things together. I sighed deeply. Tony groaned,

"How's your mama?" I looked back at him and felt my eyes watering.

"She passed away... Yesterday..." Tong gasped and walked up behind me. He pulled me close to him and I held my tears back.

"I'm sorry to hear that baby." I held his hands as he kissed my neck slowly.

"It's okay." He nod and put me on the bed. I laid back and watched him,

"What you want?" I showed him the design of the flowers that was around the phrase "bad bitch". He nod and began. I closed my eyes.

About two in a half hours later, I was finished.

"Ty-Dollassss!" Tony cooed laughing. I chuckled and moved toward the mirror.

"Damn Tony!" I stared at the tattoo. It was fly as hell!

Bunny came to see. She gasped and smiled.

"Damn!" I laughed and danced.

"Tonnyy I love ITT!!!" He chuckled and nod.

After bunny and I got matching tattoos, we headed through the hood to my boo, Prince house.

Prince was a gay hairstylist who always did my hair.

I walked into his house.

"Is that Ty-Dolla!" He yelled running down the steps. He screamed.

"It's my bitch!" I laughed and looked at him as he hugged me tight.

"Bitch I was just talking about you. Bad bitch! I'm like To, that's my Bad bitch I wonder when she coming back over so I can fuck some shit up!" I laughed and said,

"Bit h I'm here! Let's get this shit cracking!" Prince clapped,

"Boo, I got you them bundles baby! They just came in and I could not wait to do it for you!! I got colored bundles and natural colors too!" I smiled as prince showed me the hair from the big box.

"Bitch hook me up!" He smiled and began on my head.

When I finished my curls came out blonde and pink. I squealed shaking my head.

"Prince you always do it good!" I screamed. He laughed as I hugged him. After Bunny got her hair in some cute spirals I kissed Prince good bye and we headed out to go shopping. Bunny was loving her hair, so was I.