“You're transitioning.” Niklaus murmured, focusing his senses on the absence of any sound of working organs inside her body.

“Have you fed?” Elijah asked with concern.

“Not yet.” Lucy shook her head in denial. “I don't care about me, right now we need to find the baby first. I can feel her. We'll have to find her before the moon enters the morning sky, that is when they'll perform the ritual. We don't have long.”

She nodded at them shortly before spinning on her heels and leading them out of the tomb. The brothers shared a quick glance before following after her.

Their strides were long, and pace fast as Lucy led them across the various tombs created out of the illusion the witches had put them under before they finally reached.

Genevieve stood in the center, holding the ceremonial knife as Monique and Abigail stood on her sides, chanting along with her, their eyes closed and arms spread out in front of them, calling out to the Ancestors. The baby was in a bamboo basket, right in front of Genevieve, her barely open eyes gazing into the sky upwards.

Lucy, Klaus and Elijah watched in horror as Genevieve raised the blade over the baby, about to sacrifice her. “No!”

Swiftly, Elijah grabbed an urn and threw it toward Genevieve, successfully knocking the blade out of her hand.

The three of them tried to speed ahead, but Abigail and Monique quickly joined hands to knock them back with the power of all the Ancestors.

“You fools! To come against us in our place of power in our strongest hour?" Monique yelled at them, scoffing with a smirk on her face. "You don't face three, you face us all.”

Lucy’s eyes snapped to Genevieve who was rushing to grab back the ceremony knife and she sped to her, grabbing her arms and twisting them back in odd angles, eliciting a pained scream from her.

Lucy tried to rush towards her daughter, but then all of a sudden Marsha was in front of her.

And then her head felt like it was bursting and deep inside Lucy felt her trust shatter.

Niklaus grabbed onto an archaic set of iron railings and tore one of them off before throwing it with all his might and successfully impaling the blonde witch into the wall.

Monique's defense weakened due to the demise of Abigail which allowed the Mikaelsons to rush towards the baby but she twisted her hand to give them a supernatural migraine and proceeded to grab the knife in order to finish the sacrifice.

“No!” Lucy screamed out, watching defenselessly as Monique raised the blade over her daughter.

Lucy looked helplessly at Marsha, pleading with her, “What are you doing Marsha!? Help me!”

Monique steadied herself with a deep breath, before a loud gasp left her lips as the Devil’s Star impaled her, a thousand cuts appearing all across her body moments before she dropped to the ground, dead.

They turned around to spot Marcel before he sped towards the baby and picked her up.

He looked at Klaus and sped away as Niklaus followed right after him.

Elijah, on spotting Lucy outwitted, sped towards them, and bit into Marsha’s neck, breaking her concentration.

“Wasn't she supposed to be our ally?” Elijah asked, dropping her weakened body to the ground as he helped Lucy back to her feet.

“I thought so too.” she murmured gravely.

Elijah’s eyes scanned her face in concern. “You've turned pale. You must feed before it's too late.”