𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Still, something is missing. " I stared at myself trying to figure out what was missing from my outfit. Then I saw a white bag from the mirror and grabbed it. 

"There we go," I smiled at myself and put my lipgloss, eyelash curler, and my wallet inside and checked my phone.  The time was 4:15. I began typing, and a smile subconsciously appeared on my face.

Y/N
Hey Bruce! Im done getting ready, should I start heading towards your place?

Instantly Bruce replied

Bruce
Omg yes! I got a bunch of board games set up, a lot of movie disks, and snacks. What's your curfew?

Y/N
Im not sure yet, I'll ask my mom in the car. Im on my way!!

BruceWoohoo! I can't wait to see your gorgeous

Y/NMe too :)

I stared at myself one more time and skipped my way toward my mom's room.  "Hey mom! Can I go to Bruce's house? I know it's short notice but it slipped my mind." I asked with a smile on my face.  "Um, you're going to his house?" She asked as she put a bookmark in her book and closed it. "Um, yes I was planning on it," I said as I walked in and leaned on her dresser.

"Will there be a grown woman there? Like his mom?" She asked. "Im pretty sure, I could ask," I began pulling out my phone to ask.  My mom sighed, "You know what, this is a good opportunity to see if I can trust you, if you come back pregnant, you're out of the house,".

"Pregnant?! Mom Im 14!" I said with a tone of disgust. "I was pregnant with Jared at 17, and began having sex with your father at 16, anything can happen" She grabbed her car keys and walked out.

"Ew! I did not need to know that," I exclaimed as I peeked into Jared's room. "Hey Jared, I just wanted to apologize for yesterday, I was out of line but I just wanted you to be safe." I apologized. Jared was typing on his computer as he spoke, "It's okay peach, I see where you were coming from, Im your older brother, I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

"Alright then, Im going to Bruce's house, I'll be back later," I smiled. "You're going there? Isn't it too soon?" He asked as he got off his chair and made his way towards me. "Yes, we are going to watch movies and play games," I responded. 

"Well, be careful," He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "Nothing is going to happen," I laughed as I hugged him back. 

"Y/N!!! Hurry up!! I want to read my book!!" I heard my mom yell from the driveway. 
"Oh well I have to go, Bye Jared!" I rushed out of his room and nearly fell down the stairs while doing so.

"Bye! Love you!" Jared yelled.  "Love you too!!" I yelled back as I shut the door behind me and ran towards the car.

-

I began getting nervous as the GPS said we were arriving at the destination. 

Y/N
Hey Bruce, Im here. Can you come get me?

BruceYes of course I'll be right there. 

Not even 2 minutes after he sent that message, I saw him running out of his house, almost tripping over his foot.