The sponsors from adove are watching what'S happening.

Amara looks up towards the ceiling, trying not to smile so that no one notices what she's watching.

What were you watching? Lily asks curiously. "They'll show it in a moment." Amara says.

From District 11. Rue sits on top of a climbing frame on the ceiling, holding Cato's knife, and smiles.

In the Great hall, they laugh while watching the little girl sitting there with a smiling face.

Tresh, her district partner, looks at her with a smile.

Cato: You better watch yourself in the arena, six. When the bell rings,, you'll be the first one I kill, so be careful where you step!

Now, a whistle sounds, and they announce for everyone to ge back to training.

"Does he rally make such a fuss over a knife when there are plenty more? Sirius asks, incredulously. "It's not just about the knife, he's trying to gauge his reaction and the power dynamics." Finnick replies. Others watch the Potter girl with concern, wondering how she can survive among such people.

District 12 residential suite - dining room

Haymitch: The Careers, do you know who they are? - he asks while everyone sits down to eat.

Amara: District 1.

Peeta: and District 2.

People watch the screen with curiosity, eager to find out who the Careers are.

Haymitch: They are trained for this until the age of 18, they volunteer. In other words, they are deatly. - he shrugs while eating a spoonful of soup.

How can they volunteer wilingly? Molly screams. "We are taught this from birth, that this good." Enobaria looks at her murderously. Nobody dares to speak due to the look in Enobaria's eyes. Johanna quickly embraces her to reassure aand prevent anyone from getting killed.

Effie: But they don't receive special treatment. They live in exactly the same kind of residential suite.

Amara and Peeta listen with interest as they speak while continuing to eat.

Effie: And I'm afraid they can't have dessert, while you can.

Amara just look at him in disbelief.

Effie, you're my favorite person! You're an icon! - Ginny exclaims, and several others nod in agreement.

Peeta: And how good are they?

Haymitch: Of course, they're very good, they win almost every year.

Effie: Almost?

Haymitch: But they're arrogant, and arrogance can be a big mistake in the game.

That's true, it became the downfall of each of them. - Amara whispers, and Peeta nods in agreement. Finnick looks at them with affection.

Haymitch: I hear you know how to shoot. - He says to her while eating, looking at her.

Amara: Somewhat, she replies.

Peeta: She's just being modest, she always brings us game, hitting every squirrel right between the eyes.

Amara: Peeta is strong.

Peeta: what?

Amara: He lifts fifty-kilogram flour sacks with one hand.

Peeta: You can't kill anyone with flour sacks.

Effie looks at her with curiosity.

Amara: No, but you have a better change in hand-to-hand combat.

Peeta: I have no change of winning, and even if I did, I wouldn't live long, just like you. - He shouts and goes into her room.

Haymitch: What does he mean by that? - aks with curiosity.

Amara: We are soulmates. - she looks sadly at Haymitch and Effie, as they stare at her in astonishment.

Haymitch: The other tributes must not find out about this. - he says quickly.

Why? Harry asks. "It's obvious, they would use it against us if they knew." Hermione replies.

Amara: I'll go after her. - She says, then stands up and walks into Peeta's room, finding him crying on the bed. She sits to next him and leans in for comfort.

Lily: my poor baby, this situation must be so tough for them.

Amara: I promise you everything will be okay for us. - She reassures, gently caressing his face.

Peeta: Promise? - he says with teary eyes.

Amara: I promise! - she says and slowly kisses her.

Peeta: I love you!

Amara: I love you too. - She smiles at her with love, and then the camera shows them sleeping in each other's arms.

Finnick: You're so sweet, my loves! - He smiles at them and kisses both of their cheeks.

----- I hope you enjoyed today's part, and don't forget to comment and vote!❤️

If you have any ideas related to the book, feel free to share them!❤️

I love you all, and sending kisses to everyone!❤️