T u t o r - 5

After the school day I went to Snape's for the tutor lesson. I got there just before 6pm and I thought Malfoy wouldn't show up since he apparently hated me or what not. But there he was. Sitting in a corner alone "you're such A loner" I laughed to myself. "Oh my god y/l/n can you just shut up!" He snapped at me. My eyes widen "calm down. You're the one that gave me your dick to deepthroat now." He just sat there in silence looking at me.

I was waiting for him to say something until Professor Snape came through the door. "I see you two made it on time. Well what's the rush for? Go and get your books." Me and Draco got our books and sat on the table in the far corner. Snape was doing some emails on his laptop (even though the professors uses old schooled stuff). "If you say anything to ANYONE that's including Oakwood about what happened in the common room... You'll. Be. Dead." I looked at Draco as he said that and I took a deep breath. "Alright" I looked up at him as Draco was about to open his mouth "good girl" I felt a cold shiver go down my spine as he said that.

-Time Skip-

I took my phone out of my pocket and it read 7:03 an hour has already passed by. "it's 7:03 can we go?" I asked Professor Snape and he nodded. I stormed out of that room so I didn't needed to see Malfoy. "Hey! Y/L/N! Wait up!" I heard Draco calling for me so I looked behind. "What do you want." We both stopped in our tracks and looked at each other. His sparkly grey eyes was just magical to look into. "Look y/n.." "so we're on first name base now?" I say sarcastically "I'm sorry for what happened in the common room." I've never seen Draco Malfoy or heard him say sorry before. Does he really mean it tho? "Whatever Draco just fuck off." He suddenly pinned me against the rough brick wall "What the hell!?" His face was inches away from mine, our eyes was locked in position. Then suddenly his soft lips met mine. Draco placed his hands on my waist as I placed my hands on his chest. Was this it? My formal enime is not so enimes anymore? Draco pulled back "sorry." He say looking at my body "it's okay I guess. Let's go to the common room" i suggested since it's quarter past 7 and I bet my friends was already there. "But again do not tell anyone this happened. Got it?" I nod "What did I say about using your words?" I look at him as he smirked "Yeah I understand Malfoy" We walked back to the common room together.

As we got the common room Draco said the password "Pure-blood" We entered the common room and I saw Poppy and Eli sitting on the common room couch. I go over to them I looked confused wondering where the others are. "where's Ellie and Aria?" I asked them as Malfoy walked passed to go to his dorm. "Oh I think they're in Aria's dorm" i heard Eli say. I nod at them and went to Aria's dorm. "Hey Y/N, what's up?" I entered the room and closed the door behind me. "You'll never believe what happened."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
GUESS WHO'S BACK!?
I AM! It'll be slow on the chapters but c'mon atleast I'm back. Sorry for such A short chapter I'll try and make them longer! I promise!!

-ur mom xoxo