G o F o t I t - 3

️⚠️TW: CHOKING⚠️

"Don't you fucking dare call me that you bitch!" I hate to admit it but it was kinda hot on how he just said it out of the ordinary. He came down to my and stood Infront of me. "What did you say?" he looked at me with a shock expression on his face. "I said, Don't. You. Fucking. Dare. Call. Me. That. You. Bitch." He grabbed me by the throat and started choking me "M-Malfoy.." "Now you need to obey me. Understand?" I nod "Use your words." I know I can just say no but this time I chose to say yes because just look at him. Draco fucking Malfoy. He is just so hot may I say so "Y-Yes Draco" He had a smirk on his face knowing he has full power over me now. "Good girl... Can you please do me a favour?" "Yes?" I responded with one word since I thought he would like that then just have a nod. He let go of my throat and started to unbuckle his trousers. Once he unbuckled his trousers they slid down to his ankles. Is he gonna do what I think he is gonna do? No impossible! He hates me..right?? He pulled down his boxers to reveal his 10 inch. "Woah" i was surprised on how long it was. "Don't be scared now, it's all yours" I was hesitant at first but I started to Stroke his length I became more comfortable. A few minutes later, I licked it to tease him a bit "fuck y/n, just go for it." I started to suck his dick like a baby's bottle since he demanded it. He groaned. He grabbed the back of my head and forcefully put his who 10' dick in my mouth; I started to gag.

Draco's pov

I missed her so much. Her body, her voice, the way she teases me...The feeling of her tongue around my cock just turns me on so much. Oh fuck it Draco she's supposed to be your enime Nothing more. But just look at her she is so beautiful I could die right now. "Y/N..." I moaned her name and I knew that turned her on.

Y/N pov

"Y/N..." Did Draco Malfoy just moaned my name!? The Draco Malfoy!? My enime!? I can't believe I'm doing this right now I'm blushing so hard it's embarrassing. But, I continued to suck his long ass cock it was wonderful but I can't admit that. "Princess, I think I'm gonna cum" My eyes widen like what the fuck!? Hes gonna cum in my throat? Not soon after he did what I expected "Swallow" I hear him say. I swallow every drop of it "good girl" he took his dick out of my mouth and pulled up his boxers and trousers. Woah! That was once in a lifetime experience if I say so myself. He walked out just leaving me there like I was some fuck doll. I stand up and go to my dorm's bathroom "I need a shower after that" so I went for a shower.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Im sorry this is a short one and I'm sorry this is bad. I never wrote smut before and I hope it's good! I'll post chapter 4 either today or tomorrow bye y'all!

-xoxo Libby