F i l t h y S l u t - 6 - PT1

After I explained the whole situation I just realised I broke my promise with Draco. He would be so pissed if he found out! But my friends wouldn't tell him.. right? Aria and Ellie giggled "OMG DID HE REALLY!?" Aria exclaimed "YOU'RE LITERALLY LIVING A WATTPAD FANFIC RIGHT NOW." I laughed at their little comments here and there but I kept over thinking to myself. "What happened if Draco found out?" "What will he do to me?" I slomped on the bed next up Ellie "you okay girl?" Ellie asked me looking concerned. "yea tired that's all." They suggested to go back to my dorm to take some rest.

I smiled at them as I head out to my room. I saw pansy. My heart dropped. "You filthy whore." I hear her say as she pushed passed me. I took a deep breath as I walked quickly to my room.  I closed my door and slid down the back of my door. I started to sob until I heard a knock on my door. I got back up on my two feet and opened the door.  It was Eli. The person that's great for comforting in the best times possible.
"Eli! What are you doing here?" He pulled me in for a hug as I still had running black mascara running down my face "you okay?" His soft voice just makes me wanna cry harder while I'm in his arms. "Not really" "why what's up?" He was rlly worried about me I just could see it in his eyes. "Pansy...she called me a filthy whore.." his soft expression turned into anger. "What the fuck!?" I started to explain what happened with the whole Draco situation and how I was telling the girls. "Don't worry Y/N she's just a fucking jelouse bitch." I laughed at his comment on Pansy "you can't call a girl a bitch" "but she is one?" We pulled back from each others arms. "Do you want me to say longer orrr?" I just shrugged "alright I'll be in my room" he said his goodbyes and off he went.

"for Merlin's sake!" I slammed my fists on my desk "I hate her so much"
I slomped myself on my bed and drifted off to sleep. I woke up still in my clothes from yesterday I sighed. "Oh shit!" I looked at my phone and realised that it's 8:30am I've missed breakfast. "IM ABOUT TO BE LATE TO SNAPE!" I rushed to get clean clothes to put on. I ran to potions but everyone was outside waiting for Snape to unlock the door. As I came up towards them I saw their head turn to whisper to the person next to them or even call out names to me saying "slut" "whore" or even "hoe". I try to see if Draco was with everyone but he wasn't but as I was looking I see pansy with a big smirk on her face. "Y'ALL CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELVES" I turned around and walked fastly to the Slytherin common room. "Pure-blood" I entered the common room and saw Draco going to his room. "Draco!" I called out to him but he just kept on walking so I followed him. I don't know why I'm going after him but this was important "Malfoy!!!" I called out one more time as I got towards his dorm door. KNOCK KNOCK. I knocked on the door and there he was.

Draco opened the door  "Fuck off" i pushed passed him to go into his room. It was a bit bigger then mine, it had dark forest green bedding, a desk like mine, a wardrobe, a bathroom and of course his wand on his desk. "Get out Y/L/N" He exclaimed "you've heard havnt you?" I sat on his bed and put my hands on my face looking like I was about to cry. But I didn't wanna cry Infront of Malfoy cuz he would call me a wuss and shit like that. "About Pansy telling everyone that your a fucking filthy slut? Yea I have. How did she find out anyways?" He looked at me with a concerned but angry look "So I was telling Aria and Ellis about what happened between me and you-" he cut me off "You what!? You fucking told them even though I told you not to! Omg y/n!" I looked up at him "Im sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He smirked "I think that deserves a punishment for being a bad girl" he laughed as he came closer towards me "Draco..?" He came close to me and our lips collided. We started to make out as he started to unbutton his white blouse. "Mmm..Dray.."

DRACO'S POV

"Mmm..Dray.." I hear those sweet ass moans coming out of her mouth. It was one magical night. To be honest, I would just fuck her right then and there but I wanted to give some...uhh...what you call it?...suspense? Sorry I'm not that mudblood Granger. I pull away from the kiss "yes darling?"

AUTHOR
CUZ YALL WAITED SO LONG
IM ONLY POSTING PART ONE OF CHAPTER 6! IM SO SORRY I HAD NO MOTIVATION ON FRIDAY AND IT WAS MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY AND SHE HAD ONE OF HER FRIENDS AROUND. ALSO IM SO SORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMAR😭💕
LOVE YOU ALL🫶🏻