Percy got confused. "Wait, where are you going?"

"You're not the only one in the train, there are several other criminals and you're all going to a Russian jail, and believe me, no one wants to go there. Maresca's given them a contract to either kill you or get killed or go to jail."

Percy swore as Fake Cam laughed and clapped as the rope binding his hands broke apart. "Go to your right if you want it to end quickly."

"Why're you helping me?"

"Two reasons. One, Gaia wants you alive. Two, after seeing this body's memories, I kind of like you, not in that way, but you're a good guy, I hate seeing kids like you die."

Percy sighed and tied his hair up and started to stretch his arms.

"As a consolation prize, I'm gonna leave this body after this," She said as Percy thanked her and left him alone in that compartment with his hands handcuffed.

He turned to his right and kicked the door open, still thinking about how they got from Italy to Russia but then stopped as he saw dozens of men in the next compartment.

"Oh fuck."

At that sound, they all turned around to look at him, big bulky men with daggers and knives in their hands. For a moment everybody was still, probably taking in the opponent's appearance.

Percy's black blazer was covered in a bit of dust and his green shirt was stained with blood as his eyes glowed defiantly. His stature was a bit stooped but he emanated power, even if his godliness was curbed.

A tall man pushed past the crowd and stopped right in front of him. He was about seven feet and muscular and spoke in Russian. "You're a dead man walking, let's see how many more steps you can take!"

Percy just smirked and flexed his hands, breaking the handcuffs effectively.

The man, unfazed, tried to strike a right hook but the demigod ducked under it as the rest waited and watched. The man turned around but Percy grabbed his back and twirled around his neck and landed on the other side, choking his neck with the iron handcuffs.

The man clawed on the chain as he gasped but the son of Poseidon pulled one more time and he was dead as Percy threw his body to the side and it fell with a thud.

The rest took a step back and he just said with a slight smirk. "You know we can all still go and blow the jail up, right?"

The men looked at each other with nervous glances and then raised their weapons and roared, all of them rushing at the same time.

"I did warn you," Percy said and got to action.

The first man came at him as he twirled around and pushed him down then went down and swept the legs of another off the ground.

A third came at him with a knife as he grabbed that, stopping it in front of his face as he jabbed at his liver with his fist and kicked a fourth that came from the left.

He then punched a head and Roundhouse kicked another, as more people came. Another tried to slash at him with a knife but he dodged it and using his hand, stabbed it in the back of another as he punched the throat of yet another.

There were so many people that it was getting hard to keep track of who was who, even though he didn't really care.

While he was engaged with one man, another came from behind and stabbed his shoulder. Percy grunted and slammed him back and kicked the one in the front in the chest.

He turned around to see more fallen ones rising. He swore as he felt the blood trickling down his arm. He pulled the dagger out and threw it as it hit a poor fellow in the forehead after two people dodged it.