VIII. Janitor's room

Miyeon was able to recover the next day, the team initially suggested to postpone the filming but Miyeon insisted she could work her body a little bit. Observing her condition, they decided to proceed.

Surprisingly, there were no snide remarks from Shuhua then and there throughout the filming even when Miyeon made a few noticeable mistakes.

Shuhua seemed... calmer. Everyone noticed. Her gaze didn't have glints of sharpness everytime they lock eyes. Miyeon couldn't remember the last time she's seen Shuhua look at her this gentle, on a normal occassion it would always have daggers in it. It catches her off guard.

And when the camera rolls—when Shuhua had to look at her with loving eyes, hold her in the most caring way— Miyeon knew right away that Shuhua is and has always been a phenomenal actress.

Because how the hell is Yeh Shuhua able to look at her eyes like they were composed of the vast universe inside it? It sends chill down to her spine.

The two characters in the story are gradually hitting it off. Miyeon sometimes finds herself moving awkwardly whenever Shuhua gets too close for her liking.

In her defense, it's not uncomfortable, it's just... being close enough to stare at her face makes her feel something else.

She tried her hardest not to decode what that means and shoves it at the back of her mind eventually. That's not her top priority as of now.

After what happened at the benches the other day, despite her guards all up at her security, she just couldn't shake off the way Shuhua looked at her that moment.

Shuhua looked genuinely concerned.

The memory tugs at her heart a bit. Suddenly, she feels nauseous.

Miyeon immediately shook her head to shift herself back to reality.

The team wraps another filming day. Irene looked satisfied with what came out today and hopes another miracle tomorrow; that Shuhua would be as behaved as she was earlier.

The shift felt odd but it's never unwelcomed anyway. She's looking forward to another day of seeing the progress of Miyeon and Shuhua's situation.

The production team just got back to the student council room to discuss an important matter regarding the whole project. Everyone are facing each other on the long table with pieces of papers piled containing the whole script.

All eyes and ears on Soyeon's suggestion after coming to an agreement to modify some parts.

Miyeon didn't care, she just wants this to be over.

"Hey," Minnie nudged. her. "How are you feeling?"

Dizzy, to be honest, but instead she answered like there's no internal conflict running inside her mind. She hopes her face doesn't show it though.

"I'm okay. Thanks again for what you did last time and for also putting up with me, I appreciate it."

"It's nothing." Minnie smiled, remembering a certain raven-haired girl. It wasn't just me....

And just like some kind of joke from fate, Shuhua shows up suddenly entering the room. Minnie noticed she was scanning the whole place, eyeing on everyone but stops when she spots Miyeon.

It felt odd for Minnie to see her like this, to watch her in a whole new perspective and it makes her sad in a way; to know what she know now, that all this time the girl is just holding her feelings back.

Minnie wanted to know the reason behind why she's been concealing this so hard that it ended up hurting both of them in the process.

What's holding her back?