V. Sorry?

It's been days since the filming has started yet there is no sign of improvement between how things is going for Miyeon and Shuhua.

Yuqi had her hopeful eyes as she watched the two exchange passive aggressive remarks to each other every now and then.

Like right now, Miyeon just messed up her line and you can see the way her jaw tightens as she daringly lock eyes with a mocking Shuhua, mouthing something Miyeon probably wouldn't want to hear.

And that goes on for another hour before they go back to their respective classes.

Yuqi sighs. She's starting to get doubtful for being the catalyst of all this, she's just deeply concerned about her best friend is it that bad?

"I think your plan is starting to make sense." She hears a voice from behind and without looking, Yuqi already know who it is.

Appearing to sit beside her is Soyeon who had also been watching the scene unfold from the beginning.

Just when Yuqi was starting to lose hope, Soyeon just had to appear saying all this.

"What made you say that? Can't you see they've been nothing but an insufferable mess to everyone?" Yuqi scoffs a little, not really proud of what she had caused. She's starting believe this was a wrong idea but she kept her face straight and void of any discouragement. It's not very Yuqi of her if she show less confidence.

Soyeon shakes her head. "No, I'm finally seeing something." She answered with squinted eyes. She looks like she's not messing up, Yuqi noticed.

"See what?"

"I just have to be sure first to tell you my observation but this is starting to make sense."

Maybe, just maybe, Soyeon is also thinking of the same thing. Yuqi hopes despite the lack of trust she have with her own best friend. Shuhua is too stubborn and they will be needing a lot of help from the team.

From the distance they hear Miyeon messes up again. It's the fifth time during that take and it's unusual for Miyeon to make a mistake let alone make it five. Something is clearly wrong.

They both heard Shuhua yelling at her telling to get it right this time, voice sharp cutting through her ears while Miyeon continued to stay silent.

"If this is the kind of person I'll be working with then please leave me out of this." Everyone stopped when they all heard what Shuhua just said directly to Irene. She looked so done with all the mistakes and repeated takes.

A look of hurt slipped across Miyeon's face but only for a few seconds. Yuqi managed to catch it before the girl's features turn into stone, making it hard for her to see more into it.

Ah, Miyeonie.

Miyeon looked like she wants to be anywhere but here; didn't even look like she'll bite back against the girl's degrading remarks.

Personally, Yuqi was taken aback by her own friend's disposition. Usually, she would say things that pisses Miyeon off but it's all harmless. Today seems to be isn't the best for the both of them, Yuqi thought to herself. Especially when she knew what had occured between Shuhua and her mom earlier before they go to school.

Unfortunately, Miyeon is the one getting all the lashings.

When she showed no sign of retaliating, Irene finally shouts a ten minute break to ease the growing tension. Miyeon was not in her proper headspace, that everyone seems to be aware of except for one person.

'What's wrong?' Yuqi wanted to ask when she decided to spend the short break sitting beside Miyeon instead of Shuhua. She just handed a bottle of water to Miyeon, which the girl thankfully accepted, and let the silence take over.