Chapter 19

It's a..........GIRL!!!!!!!!

"Noooo!" Fatima screamed

"Noooo!" Fatima screamed. "I knew it!" Zac yelled out startling Paris who he was holding in his arms. "Oh I'm sorry baby girl." Fatima starts to cry. "It's going to be okay Miss Wilson." "I know but these hormones got me all over the place." "It's okay baby we can always try for a boy after this one." Fatima looked at Zac like he was out his rabbit ass mind. "Zachary get out my face with that nonsense." Zac kissed her on her temple. "Well everything looks good so I will print out the ultrasound pictures and you can pick them up at the front desk. If you guys have any questions or concerns you can call me at anytime.  Congratulations again on your baby girl." "Thank you." Fatima and Zac said in unison.

Fatima cleaned up and put her clothes back on. "I'm sorry baby I know how you wanted a boy." "It's okay babe. God makes no mistakes and regardless if it's a boy or girl I'm going to love them the same." "I know babe. Let's get out of here so you can enjoy the rest of your birthday." The three left the doctors office and made their way to Zac's mom house." Paris are you ready to see GG?" Paris starts clapping her hands.

They pull into the circle driveway of his mother's house. He went around to open Fatima's door before getting Paris out her car seat. They walk towards the front door where Mrs. Taylor was already waiting for them. "Hello, to three of my favorite people. Happy Birthday babygirl. How are you feeling?" "Hey, mama and thank you. I'm doing really good. Me and the baby are healthy." "We'll come in I have a surprise for you."

They make their way to the living room and Fatima instantly started to cry. "What's wrong babygirl?" Mrs. Wilson asked. "I love it bu...but." "We're having a girl mama." Zac explains. Mrs. Taylor covered her mouth. "Omg I'm so sorry. I just knew you were having a boy, I felt it. I'll just return it and get something else." "No,it's fine we'll still use it." Fatima says wiping the tears. "Aww come here baby." Mrs. Taylor brings Fatima in for a hug. "Remember God makes no mistakes baby." Zac wipe his own tears watching his mom and Fatima.