Chapter 17

Fatima

"Say that again." "Um I I said I'm pregnant Zac." Fatima replied a little nervous because she couldn't read his face. They both just stood there looking at each other for a moment. Fatima was starting to get nervous. "So it worked. Zeke was right." "Huh." Fatima said confused as ever. "It finally worked!" Zac screamed with the biggest smile. "Zachary what the hell are you talking about?" "The new sex position we've been doing. Zeke told me it was guaranteed to get you pregnant." "Get me pregnant! So you been plotting on me." "Oh yeah since day one. It was a matter of time baby. I guess Paris is going to be a big sister." He says with a grin. "I don't know if I should be happy or slap the dog shit out of you." "Fatima calm down. You know you've been trying to be my baby mama since the beginning." "You know how you always say you miss your granny?" "Yeah what about it?" Zac asked looking confused. "Call me a baby mama one more time and I'll send you right up there to her." "Damn baby calm down. I was playing with you."

Zac start walking closer to Fatima showing all 32s. "You always playing." Fatima says hitting his chest.
He picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. They started kissing and Zac start walking towards the couch. "Zac what about dinner?" "Forget about dinner. I'm trying to eat something else." He replies placing her down on the couch gently.

Fatima lifted her dress over her head and slowly removed her thong. Never taking her eyes off Zac.
She grabbed the back of his head bringing him in for a kiss. Zac bites her lip gently causing her to moan softly. He starts trailing kisses down from her lips to her neck. He makes his way to her breast twirling his tongue around her left nipple causing her to shudder. He sucks taking turns going from the left to the right one. He continues to kiss her from her breast to her stomach. Places soft intimate kisses there. "I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much!" He continues to trail kisses to her inner thigh causing her tremble from anticipation. "Zaac baby I need you inside me now." She cry out. "Not yet baby. I want to take my time with you." He places a kiss her lower lips. He took his index finger and insert it and removed it placing his finger in his mouth staring directly into her eyes. "Mmmmm. My favorite meal."

He lower his head and start devouring her like she was his last meal. "Ugh! Damn Zac!" Zac continue sucking and slurping. Fatima close her eyes feeling herself about to cum. "I'm about to cum baby!" "Cum for daddy!" Zac coached her through her climax. He lock his arms around her legs hold her down so she won't move. "Oh fuck!" Fatima came all over Zac face.

Zac stood and removed his clothes. He placed his hands on both sides of her head. Fatima took her right hand and grabbed his dick. Zac slapped her hand. And she gasped. "Be patient." He said with a smirk. "I need you no....oh shit." Fatima didn't finish before Zac thrust into her. Their connection was so powerful and intimate. With each thrust Fatima seen stars. Fatima close her eyes again. "Open your eyes, baby. Look at me Ti." Fatima looked directly into Zac's dark eyes that were filled with passion. Zac was giving her everything he had. He was holding her hands, placing kisses on her lips.  He was telling her in every way possible that he loved her. He pulled her even close to his body and whispered in her ear. "I love you, Fatima. It's always been you baby, only you. I love you." Zac continued to thrust slowly taking her to another world.  Fatima began to shed tears. "I I love you too Zac." She cried out feeling herself about to cum. Zac felt it and lifted her right leg over his shoulder and began to thrust deep and hard into her causing her back to arch. "Damn Tima baby. This shit feels so good and tight. I want you to cum all on daddy dick baby." "ZAAAC! Right there baby!" Zac picked up the pace a little more. Both their eyes rolled to the back of their head. "I'm about to cum!" They say in unison. Zac thrust 3 more times before Fatima squirted every where and Zac came all in her. He collapsed on top of her, both trying to catch the breath. "If I wasn't already pregnant I bet you I would be from that session." Zac smiled at her and placed a kiss her forehead. He got up first and then scooped her up. He walks them to their bathroom and place her on the ground before turning on the shower for them to get in.

"Zac do you know how much I love you?" Fatima ask while washing his back. "Yes baby I do." Zac responded turning to face her. "And you know I'll never do anything to intentionally hurt you right?" "Yes Fatima and I'm sorry for overreacting. I should have waited and let you explain. I guess I was scared I was losing you." Zac explained. "Listen baby," Fatima says rubbing his cheek. "I have never felt the way I feel about you with anyone else and that is scary as shit. I would lose my mind if I was to lose you or Paris. I'm all in baby until the end. So I'm not going nowhere and neither are you. We are adding on to our family so we both need to learn to communicate better." "You're right baby. I'll do better baby."

They finish showering before going to eat the dinner Fatima made. After they went back to their room and cuddled until they drifted off to sleep.