Part 1

(Okay so this is after the start of the movie obvi)

Y/n's pov

Poppy and i walked in on branch listening to music while crying it was kind of akward poppy got branches attention and he turned around smilling while crying it was really weird.
"Branch" said poppy while getting his attention to her and me.
"What...o hey" he said while crying and smilling at the same time.
"Are you alright you're smiling and crying at the same time" i said while looking at him.
"Yea it kind of looks like its hurting your face" poppy said right after me.
"It does hurt my face" he said and he stopped smilling.
"I guess im just missing my, um...grandma i was just listening to some of her old records" he said while putting the LP in the case.
"Brozone no way! I love brozone!" Poppy said happily while i just stood there looking at them weirdly.
"Really!?.. i mean...really?" Branch said kinda weird.
" i didnt know you liked them to?" Poppy said while still smiling.
"I dont... im actually hate-listening its a new thing my grandma had very questionable taste... i mean just look at how she decorated this place im sorry, but there are somthings that just shouldn't be macraméd, am i right?" He said.
"Uh, kinds of seems like theres something you're not telling me." Poppy said.
"Yea branch what are you hiding" i said
"What.. pff be silly. No."he said.
" hey, i need you to be real with me it seems like more than a macramé issue if you're having feelings, you can talk about them with me or y/n" poppy said and i agreed.
" okay you're right OH, HEY look at the time we're gonna be late to the royal wedding let's go get married!" Brach said.
"Branch" poppy said kind of spooked and i looked at him like what dude.
"What?! I-i mean, lets get bridget and gristle married" branch said kind of panicked
"Yeah ooh, 'cause it would be weird if we got married" she said "yea so weird"he said "wow" she said " the weirdest" she said "duh" he said.
"Its like really weird you 2 are still talking about how weird its was" i said

( time skip cause i aint gonna write no song)

Poppy's pov
So after we sang our song and made bridgets dress she like litterly flew with a balloon dress to the crowd where she will be getting married we still talked for a minute and then it was time for her to get married so i popped all the balloons and then she was in a white suit thingy with roller skates and she rolled to the stage while i went to branch and y/n went where ever she went and then we watched as they got married until some one said stop the wedding and we al looked up to see another troll...

( THIS WAS PART 1 hope it was good)