oh-no

At school
Sophia pov :-
As i expected..I had to stand outside the class for my first lecture..but the worst part is this is my third time being late..and that means my lecturer will give me a slip that should be signed by my guardian..

And I know that mum will surely order me to get the sign from one of my brothers..as the queen can't sign on any paper without her legal lawyer permission..

And that means that her oldest brother will not be very happy with her..the next lecture started and her first lecturer handed her the slip..and Sophia apologized to her..

In the second lecture she had her test..she started writing her test..it was very difficult..not just for Sophia but for everyone in the class..

It was of 40 marks..and had 30 long answers..and 50 short ones..plus the objective was a whole different paper..

After another 4 lectures the test finally finished..Sophia was not confident after the test was over..as she missed 20 short answers..but many students didn't even write any short answers as it gave them only 10 marks after including it..

At lunch
Sophia was worried about the test.. that's why she was a little off and everyone noticed it..

Jeff put his hand on her shoulder and asked..

Jeff :- what's wrong cupcake..why are u worried?

Sophia :- it's just today's test..nothing else..

Jeff :- it will be fine..just chill..

Her all friends tried to cheer her up..atlast she gave in..and kept her worries aside..

After college
In the mansion..
Sophia's pov
I went straight to my room..then i remembered the slip...bruh this is going to be hard..i decided to go to jin oppa's room whatsoever..and just get it done with or my anxiety would seriously kill me..

I knocked on his door..and I heard an "come in" from oppa..

For my luck..Mulan unnie was also present in the room..she was on her phone..

Jin :- what is it princess? *He asked as his gaze turned towards me..*

I was preety nervous but I handed the slip to jin oppa.

Sophia :- can u please sign on it? *I said mostly nervous*

I heard jin oppa sigh..he turned his gaze on the paper then on me again..as i made eye contact with him..my all confidence flew in to thin air..

Jin :- why are u always late Sophia..u should know the value of time.. it's very unprofessional! *He scolded me furiously* If I again heard that u were late to college again..then u will be waking up every morning at 5 am and sleeping at 7 pm..Am I understood? *He asked with his voice stern as ever*

Sophia :- yes oppa..iam sorry it won't repeat again..

Jin oppa nodded..and signed on the slip..

Jin :- don't take it lightly if I am not punishing u..the next u will punished severely ok?

Sophia :- ok oppa..

Jin :- and listen today night..appa is returning to the castle..so be ready for the dinner on time..

Sophia :- really oppa? *She asked as she didn't met him for almost an year now*

Jin :- yes princess *he smiled at her* so be ready in time..for an grand dinner..

I nodded and left the room with full excitement..I love my appa very much..he is the best..he never punished nor scolded me..being his only daughter he always spoiled me..

castle's only princess (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara