🐵Birth of The Monkey King 👑

Start from the beginning

" hmm... uncontrollable monkey shooting light beams from his eyes?" The Jay Emperor said confusingly as he still trying to figure out. How can a regular monkey do that? Could it be a demon?

"He's probably just excited your majesty"

"Well, we can't have that" scowled at the servant, "get rid of him" waving his hand in a shooing way.

"Patients...."

A deep booming voice startled the Jayde Emperor. He looked up to see a glowing golden giant above him, Buddha himself.

"Buddha, I didn't see you up there" a smiling Jade Emperor nervously response as his eyes swiftly shifted to the monkey, then back at Buddha.

"This monkey is a powerful being..... he has an appointment destiny.....

As well for his guardian who will guide him on his journey .......

Let him find his way...."

Buddhas expression didn't change at all, fading away as he leaves.

"Very well, I mean, what's the worst he can do right?" The jade Emperor annoyedly responded as long as it's not his problem anymore as he questions his servants.

"What about this... guardian my lord?" One of his servants asked

"So far as I know it's not my problem anymore. Now where were we?  ah yes deserts! I'm thinking at 10 feet egg tart sculpture of meeeee~" he returns back to his office with his servants following him writing their scrolls for the banquet.

—— Back on earth ——

The night has turned day as the red baby monkey ran all night through the jungle exploring full of laughter and joy as he ventured. coming towards a bush hearing laughter and giggles , pushing the bush apart seeing a mother monkey coos holding her baby playing together. the mother pulls her baby into an embrace with unconditional love.

the red baby monkey looks at them surprisingly causing his red eyes to disappear back to green, smiling at the sight. those monkeys looked so happy together clearly enjoying each others presences, the mother puts down her baby, grabbing a banana beside her to give her child. the green eyed baby monkey also wanting a hug, so with her distracted quickly throws the baby monkey away taking his place before giving the mother a sudden hug taking the mother off guard.

The baby monkey closed his eyes as he nuzzles the mother, feeling the warmth and affection from the embrace, sighs in delight feeling peaceful.

The mother however doesn't feel the same.

She shoves the baby monkey off her hissing aggressively, scaring the baby monkey as he runs away from the angry mother.

The baby monkey was far enough to stop his tracks, looking a little sad. He miss the hug, it felt nice. He hears something up ahead of him seeing an old monkey teaching a group of little monkeys, the baby monkey mood lights up in delight. quickly rushes to the old monkey, he wants to feel that warmth again.

"A wise monkey never stretches beyond his grasp" the old white monkey shares his wisdom to the little baby monkey who looked board out of their minds. The old monkey then grunts, looking down to find a red baby monkey hugging him, the little monkey smiled feeling the same warmth again

Confused by this random little monkey, the elder pulls the monkey off him making the red monkey drop to the ground, while the other four baby monkey stare at him confused but curious of him.

"Will you let go?" The old monkey scolded with his hands on his hip as he stare down at the baby monkey, who is unfazed by the rejection.

The red monkey laughs getting up noticing the four little monkey, greets one of the them with a bone crushing hug.