Chapter 18

It has been around a month since the whole Reyansh thing happened. I still wonder what he meant when he said that he had taken care of him.

But I didn't care, as long as he didn't bother me.

It's Yuvika's wedding in 5 days.

It's in Udaipur. She's very excited because ever since we were kids, she would always talk about having a destination wedding. And she is finally having her dream wedding.

Krish and I decided to take a roadtrip to the venue. It'll be a nice drive, I hope.

It was currently 8 pm and I was packing when I got a call from Yuvika, crying.

"I just can't believe this is happening" She said, sobbing "I never thought i'd marry Veer. I love him so much, I wanna have his babies"

"Funny thing, Yuvi. Soon enough, you will have his babies. And stop talking like you're still in 9th grade"

"We've been dating since 9th grade? He's my highschool sweetheart"

Veer was a new kid in our school. Obviously when you're new in the middle of the session, everyone has a crush on you. So was the case with Veer. He became popular the first day.

Every girl in our school had a crush on him. It was insane. But, that died as time went by. But Yuvika? No, she loved him.

They got paired up for Biology project and a week after, they started dating. One year into dating, they had a big fight and split up for 6 months

But, one rainy day he was there in front of her house with flowers and was completely drenched. Yuvika melted that day and ever since then, they always make up no matter how big the fight is.

After about half an hour, her emotional breakdown finally ended and she was back to her usual self.

I continued packing and was finally done an hour later.

I jumped down on my bed. I was exhausted. Just yesterday, we had the bachelorette party for her and it was a hit. No, there were absolutely no strippers.

We did get drunk though. And that is very unusual for me.

And I might've drunk called Krish.

"Hello?" He said when he picked up the call.
"Kya kar rahein hai aap?" I asked in a totally normal voice."
"Aap? Itni izzat? Office mei hu" He said "Tumhari party khatam?"

He sounds so tired. But then again, his voice sounds so sexy when he's tired.

"Does it?"
"Does what what?" I asked him confused
"My voice? It sounds sexy when I'm tired?"
"Did you read my mind?"

How did he know I said that? I thought that, I didn't say it out loud, did I?"

"You said it out loud, Anika" He read my mind again.

"Shut up, I did not!"

"Are you drunk, Miss Sharma?" He asked.

"Do you mean drunk in love, that I am" I said and started laughing.

"Is Yuvika around?" He asked, concerned. Mhm, hot.

"Everyone left. This really nice bhaiya offered to give me a ride home" I lied to him.

I just wanted to see him because we haven't seen each other in a week. And, I miss him.

"Anika, you're not going anywhere with any bhaiya. I'll be there in 5"