Ep- 23 Manjiri slaps Radhika !

Ravi glares at her Mahendra got angry and as he was about to move to give him crispy punch suddenly Tarun holds Ravi from behind at tuns him towards him, punches on his stomach 

" Pehele meri patni ko apne saath bhagaya aur ab meri behen jaisi Amrit par nazrein daal raha hai "  Then he pushes him towards Saurav
" Hamse panga lekar tune yeh sahi nhi kiya " Everyone gets panic starts to gossip about fight . Especially Amrit was shuddering as she had never seen such fighting in her whole life. 

"Para nhi yeh aadmi jail se kaise bahar nikal gya "  Harsish says 

" Woh to aacha hua ki Nivedita ne Ravi aur Rati ko bhagte hue dekh liya warna pata nhi aaj kya se kya ho jaata " Tarun 's masi says. 
" Pls aap sab use mat maariye " Rati was pleading her mother holds her arm tightly 
" Chup kar tune hamari naak katwadi hai woh to shukar mana k tere sasural wale tujhe accept karke apne ghar ki bahu ka darja diya hai par fir bhi tu...." 
Next Randhir and Anirudh was giving him back to back punches that his head starts to spin. Radhika and Nivedita stands besides Amrit to comfort her and both of them caressed her cheeks and head.  
" Bahut galat kiya hai tune hamari behnke saath yeh ochi harkat karke " Randhir says 
" Meri behn ke saath yeh jo tune kara hai na uske liy tujhe to " Anirudh holds Ravi 's collar.
" Anirudh putar Randhir putar ruk jao chodo ise kanoon ko apne haath mein lene se kuch nhi hoga" Mahendra Both Rachna and Nalini were scared to see their children fighting in such a way.
" Sahi keh rahe hai Mahendra ji beta ruk jao sab ke sab " Vijendra also pleads 

" Veer bhaiya,Randhir bahiya for God's sake pls ruko " Nisha with worried eye brows
" Anu bhai police aati ho hogi pls ruk jao ab to woh kuch bolne layak bhi nhi bacha hai " Parineet  tries to stop him 

Veer angrily kicks Ravi on the back and he falls down with blood on his face. Nalini and Vijendra are shocked to see their children fighting with Ravi like that. Amrit was too shocked and tries to stop God knows why but she was not able to see Veer fighting with some she  did not like that because of him, Veer fought with another boy in this manner not only him but the other men too.  Anirudh, Randhir, Saurav and Tarun  they were moving ahead to fight and help  Veer  him.