Ep - 13 Cold War Between Singh 's And Kakkar's

" Veer ! kya kar rahe ho kahan lekar ja rahe mujhe ? " Amrit asks with a wrinkled forehead

" Veer ! kya kar rahe ho kahan lekar ja rahe mujhe ? " Amrit asks with a wrinkled forehead. Veer takes her to the office 's store room and made her and pinned her on the wall . Her  heartbeats doubled as I felt shivers running down her spine.   She gasped as he pulled me closer. Shivers ran down her spine as she felt her skin tingle. Amrit's breaths got heavy due to the closeness. Veer's eyes darkened with passion causing her heart to pick up pace. He stroked her cheeks and leaned in. She closed her eyes hepnotized by his touch. Amrit 's heartbeats quickened as Veer's hot breathes fanned her face. Her  heart stopped beating for a moment but then picked up pace.

" Veer kya kar raho  sharam aa rahi hai mujhe jaane do. Koi dekh le gaya  " Amrit was feeling very shy and her cheeks turned red 

" Babe please karne do na kiss " 

" Nahi ! "  Veer starts to open her shirt buttons she get shy and starts to kiss on Amrit's neck she starts to moan " Ahh...uhhh.. "

" Yahi sounds to mujhe sune the tumhare muh se " With a smirk on his face and she closed her eyes tightly and Veer starts to give her wet kisses and Amrit hold his shirt with her fist tightly 

 Looking around here and there ] "  Bas Veer shaadi tak intezaar kar lo uske baad jo tumhe mere saath karna hoga karna mai tumhe nahi rokungi " Veer kisses her on the upper part of her bosom .

" I Love You Amrit " 

" Veer .. Veeeerrrr utho.... [   Nalini Shakes him from his sweet dreams ] Veer utho utho bhai dekh phone baj raha hai "

" Arey ! kya hua maa sone do na " 

" Randhir tum bhi utho aaj hamein Kakkar's Mansion jana hai jaldi utho aur shopping wagera mein meri madad karo bahut se cheezein kharidni hai " 

" Uth rahe hai... maa... " Veer and Randhir says in a sleepy voice 

" Haayee kya karun in dono mundon  ka ki karan mai "  She gets out from the room  frustratedly and slams the door .  Veer sits on bed and hits himself on the backside of his head

" Kaise kaise sapne dekhta hai tu Veer "  Veer says to himself 

" Kaise kaise sapne dekhe Bhaiya ? hmm " Randhir says in a teasing tone keeping his hands around Veer's shoulder.