𝑰. 𝒁𝑬𝑹𝑶

Start from the beginning

He knew this would mean he would have to put on his fake smile and play the role of a perfect son, something he had grown used to doing over the years. As he approached the estate, Christoffer was filled with a sense of dread and nervousness over the thought of having to play nice with a stranger. He knew that his father expected him to be on his best behavior but, it was hard to resist the temptation of a challenge and the chance to get under someone's skin. He soon approached the Salvatore estate and came in view of his older brother Stefan getting out of the door, the housekeepers noticed the brothers and greeted them with a slight nod.

Stefan was dressed in a crisp light brown suit along with a nice blue bow tie, he had his hair slicked back. His dark green eyes were fixed on his brother as he approached. Stefan was a tall man of the age eighteen with a sharp sense of style and intelligence. The family had high expectations for him and he was constantly under pressure to meet them. The sight of Stefan being all dressed up dressed his best made Christoffer irritated and he rolled his eyes.

Christoffer quickly adjusted his own appearance, making sure he looked presentable enough to impress. He brushed out any wrinkles in his clothing and smoothed his hair. He tried to appear confident and relaxed but, inside, he was curious awaiting the meeting with the guest. Both the Salvatore brothers' quickly noticed the arrival of a carriage, each taking in the sight of the two beautiful women that descended from it. Of course, one stood out more than the other. With her olive complexion and curled brunette hair, mixed with those beautiful brown eyes can make anyone weak in the knees.

 With her olive complexion and curled brunette hair, mixed with those beautiful brown eyes can make anyone weak in the knees

Stefan was the first to approach, bowing down respectfully to the lady and taking her gently by the hands. She had a faint smirk on her lovely face that was just enough to attract the attention of the Salvatore boys. "You must be Miss Pierce," Stefan says, with a warm smile gracing his lips. He was the polite and well-behaved member of the family, unlike his younger brother, who was known for being reckless. Stefan looked right into her sparkling brown eyes as he smiled at her. His gentle tone and friendly vibe were quite pleasing to the guest. Christoffer watched Stefan's interaction with the lady, his curiosity growing. He looked at Christoffer who was standing beside the door. His facial expression gave nothing away as he eyed Stefan and the guest curiously.

He liked watching Stefan interact with others, noticing the fine details of conversation and body language. It was something Christoffer was bad at doing himself and he enjoyed observing how Stefan did it. The lady seemed impressed with Stefan and she had a slight smirk which made Christoffer chuckle internally.Christoffer was the next one to step forward, politely greeting the lady with a courteous nod of his head.  "And this is my younger brother, Christoffer Salvatore." Stefan said as he gestured towards him. Katherine Pierce smiled warmly at the Salvatore brothers, her amber eyes sweeping over their handsome faces. She was taken aback by their beauty, Christoffer's sapphire eyes and Stefan's emerald ones. "Please call me Katherine," Katherine Pierce said with a sly smirk. Christofer chuckled silently, a cunning and flirtatious aura radiated from her.