chapter 9

Rin ah had left.

Taehyung and yn went inside and sat on the couch and Taehyung thought of asking her something that he did not want to 3 months earlier.

"Yn"

"Yeah"

"Why were you so angry on that man that you beat up?"

"None of your f###ing buisness" yn said with a voice which was stern and held a lot of anger.

"I'm sorry if it hurt you, I just wanted to know, I feel like you never tell me anything, it's not that you should! Just I was just being stupidly curious..." With that Taehyung went upstairs, and he experienced a pain, not physical but mental pain in his heart something similar to when your parents who raised you asked you who you were, this situation the pain was 100x more.

Yn felt bad, really bad for speaking like that with someone who cares for her, someone who made her feel the way that no one could, tears were rolling down her cheeks and her body was heating up.

Taehyung relaxed himself and came back downstairs, just to find yn unconscious, not responding at and he also observed that her body was heating up very fastly. He quickly carried her to his car and drove to the hospital.

"Doctor! Where's the doctor?"

The nurses arrived and put yn on a bed and took her inside the hospital as taehyung followed, they didn't let taehyung get in so he sat in the waiting room. He immediately called her parents but they told him that they were in Paris for work and told him to take care of yn. Taehyung called his parents and they came to the hospital almost immediately.

"Tae what happened?" His mom asked.

"Yn is not well and it's all because of me" saying that Taehyung broke down, the second time ever since he was 3.

"What did you do tae?'' Mr. Kim said slightly worried about what he had done.

"Y-yn once b-b-beat up a g-guy, she was very angry that day, and I was a stranger to her so I didn't ask her anything, today I asked her but she got very angry and became unconscious"

"What was the guy wearing?" His mom asked.

"Yellow t shirt and a pant with a red mask"

"That explains everything, you talk to him I'll speak with the doctors" his father said.

His father left.

"Eomma, what is appa talking about?"

"You don't really need to know tae it's yn's personal issue"

Taehyung suddenly stood up, "SHE WONT TELL ME ANYTHING FINE, BUT WHY WONT YOU TELL ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED? I FREAKING LOVE HER, EOMMA I LOVER HER PLEASE EOMMA TELL ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED please!" He broke down again.

"You like yn?"

"Y-yes"

Mrs. Kim made taehyung sit up and kissed his forehead lightly.

"Tae if you cried about someone I know you are serious about them, are you sure you will stay with her, will you help her heal and promise you won't hurt her? Because yn has been through a lot of she actually loses you she'll be broken, to the point where she can't heal anymore"

"Yes EOMMA I won't hurt her, I will stay with her till I die, I love her and I only understood today please tell me what happened"

"I think it's better if yn tells you, tae earn her trust make her comfortable around you and then she'll definitely tell you, just trust me with this"

"You think I can make yn trust me?"

"If you actually love her, for sure!"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Taehyung, yn needs to stay here for a week , take care of her, the doctor says it's because of traumatic stress, me and mom need to leave now" Mr. Kim said and left with mrs. Kim.

Taehyung went into yn's room and made sure she was asleep before whispering" I love you Shin Yn"

T.B.C