𝟬𝟯. darling

chapter three, darling

Raven had managed to sleep for about five hours

Raven had managed to sleep for about five hours. When she woke up, about seven in the morning, she immediately got up, and got dressed. She wore a light brown long sleeve, and black pants along with her black combat boots.

Today was not a normal day. The seventeen year old girl, had made her way to her best friend's door. She knocked twice. After waiting for a hot minute, the door opened and it revealed a sleepy and tired Cassie.

"Were you still sleeping?" Raven questioned the girl's state, confused.

"Yes Raven, I was. Not everyone wakes up at five am, like you." Cassie complained about being woken up.

"Shut up. We have important things to do." Raven let pushed Cassie aside and let herself in the room. She sat down, in the wooden chair, by the desk.

"Do enlightened me please." The older woman yawned, annoyed.

"Do you remember, about what Rick Grimes said?"

"Raven for the love of God, get to the point. I just woke up please." Cassie was begging her best friend, as she washed her face.

"About the new group. The saviors. That they are located about sixteen miles from here." Raven rolled her eyes, seeing that Cassie was not paying her much attention. So she slapped her arm.

"You bitch!" Cassie looked at her, shocked, with her mouth hanging open.

"I swear to God, Rave, you're crazy. But, as your best friend, and former 'Co-Leader' of the Society, what do you want to do?" Raven almost broke a smile at Cassandra. She truly, did love her best friend.

"Alright. I suggest we go and check out the place. Get a look, know what we are dealing with." A stern look rested on her face.