{His step mom}:
[*smile & hug her step mother*]
Watashi mo itsumo anata o aishiteimasu, musuko yo. Anata wa mi no hahaoya no yō ni watashi o dakishimete kuremasu./ 私もいつもあなたを愛しています、息子よ。 あなたは実の母親のように私を抱きしめてくれます。
- (I always love you, too, my son. You're hugged me like your biological mother.)

{Miko}:
[*smile*]

{His step mom}:
Sore de, itte mo īdesu. Kare wa soto de anata o matteimasu./ それで、行ってもいいです。 彼は外であなたを待っています。
- (So, you may go. He's waiting for you outside.)

{Miko}:
[*walk*]

* Miko went outside for Twisting Tiger was waiting. They're going together. His step mom just only proud of her step son. They goes on the Tokyo marketplace then they buying the sushi while they ate it. After, they should go on a date each other*

{Twisting Tiger}:
Miko, How did you feel about your mother?

{Miko}:
She's kindly good. Sort of.

Twisting Tiger:
Hmph. That's good
[*smile*]

{Miko}:
You & I were engaged of our honeymoon. At least, you have me always.

{Twisting Tiger}:
[*chuckle*]
I really like you.
[*kiss Miko*]

{Miko}:
[*kiss Twisting Tiger*]

{Miko & Tiger}:
[*release their kisses*]

{Twisting Tiger}:
Let's go to find another place
[*smile*]

{Miko}:
Of course.

{Twisting Tiger}:
*hold Miko's hand & walk*]

{Miko}:
{*hold Tiger's hand & walk*}

* They are very happily engaged each other as their couples. They're truly in love with each other. After 2 months & 32 days. In this morning at 9 am. Miko & Tiger & other players of Nakama should beat their match against Colossus. One player of Colossus pushed Miko's right leg & Tiger's both arms. They stays at the hospitals while the doctors checked them*

* Then, Ura Giri mad at Twisting Tiger was too much famous of the DVD. He was fired to Tiger. Miko heard his voice of Ura Giri at his office room. He watch his boyfriend packed his stuff & he was never played that never became the striker of Nakama FC. Tiger went finding his new job was Supa Strikas. He joined & met the captain of Supa Strikas is Dancing Rasta & other players. The next 3 days, Shakes joined Supa Strikas since he loves to play with them as teamwork & together.*

*The paparazzi & Lena long are interview Nakama Fc. She tells Ura Giri talks about Twisting Tiger was fired. Lena tells Yugiro about what will happened to himself was retired. He asked everyone that Yugiro was never be the captain/lead striker of Nakama FC. He was very retired to be lead. He told everyone that he become the normal striker. Yugiro got his new captain/lead striker was Miko Chen. That's why Miko will be become his new lead of Nakama FC. Ura Giri told Miko about his betrayed, his coach was trickster. 

*El Matador showed the DVD of Twisting Tiger. Ura Giri got his revealed & he lied to Miko & Nakama. He told his boyfriend, Twisting Tiger stays Supa Strikas in South Africa. The next day again. Miko stays his home when he played with Shiba catch the ball. His step brother, Yuto watch them happily*