Zouis Talik One Shot

A/N

WOO! I like this prompt :D

Can you do a Zouis please? They are in high school and Zayn is popular and Louis is a shy nerd or something and Louis gets bullied a lot and Zayn kinda stays out of it but eventually stands up for Louis and when they are alone Zayn kisses Louis and Zayn tells him that he thinks he is cute? Please?

ZAYN POV

Zayn Malik. 18 year old boy with the body of a god. Olive skin, light brown eyes and deep raven hair. His right arm was covered with tattoos that made up a half sleeve. Zayn was the most popular guy in his school. But there is one thing no one knows about him.

Zayn was tired of it.

He hated being the popular kid. Hated putting on a mask every morning just to get through the day. He wasn't like that. He is a good kid. Gets good grades, is nice to his parents, loves his family, responsible. Everything a good kid would be. He just hangs out with the wrong crowd.

And that's where Zayn found himself again.

Hanging out with the wrong crowd.

He was currently in back of a crowd of students facing a boy trembling at the hands of his so called "friends" and Zayn wanted to turn and run.

He has seen this happen every day for the past month. It was nothing new to him but for some reason, this time, he'd had enough. Zayn pushed through the crowd of kids to the front. When he stopped he took in the scene. And how more cliché could the scene get.

Popular kid beating up the new kid.

Louis, Zayn thinks, that's his name.

There was a boy, taller and buffer than Zayn with tattoo's covering his arms, pinning a shorter more feminine boy against the lockers. The taller boy, Todd, had his forearm over Louis throat and was practically choking him. The shorter boy's eyes were clenched shut and his light brown fringe covered his forehead. His hands held on tightly to the forearm that kept him in place. Louis' feet dangled under him. On the floor were all of his books, papers and his glasses.

Zayn sighed and shook his head before surging forward and tackling the Todd to the ground. Despite the fact Zayn was shorter and not as buff, he was able to pin the lad down.

The lad did struggle but when he saw it was Zayn he went still, confusion painted over his face.

"What the fuck, Zayn! I was in the middle of something." He said, pushing Zayn off of him.

"You were in the middle of being a dick, Todd." Zayn said as they both got to their feet.

Todd growled, clenching his hands and moved to punch Zayn. Zayn just barely dogged the punch. Unfortunately he wasn't as lucky the next time when the punch landed on his jaw, flinging Zayn back into the lockers and down to his knees.

The larger lad laughed and stocked off, Zayn's 'friends' following quickly behind.

Zayn wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and stood. He looked down at the boy who was picking up his papers. He sat on his knees and started helping Louis pick up his things.

"You okay?" Zayn asked.

Louis just nodded.

Zayn pursed his lips, "Do you want to go to the infirmary or something?"

"N-No." Louis' voice was soft and almost fragile.

Zayn looked at the boy. Louis wasn't facing him but he could see a cut across his lips and his eye was turning an ugly shade of purple. Zayn moved closer and took Louis' chin in his hand. He turned his head so Louis was looking at him.

Zayn swallowed, eyes widening. 

Staring back at him were the bluest eyes he had ever seen. The blue popped out from the red blood shot irritation. Tears were still welling in Louis' eyes as some rolled down his cheeks. And oh, his cheeks. The slight pudge to them created the perfect structure around his eyes. And his lips were the lightest rose color.

"Do you just want to leave?" Zayn asked. What was he talking about? He'd never skipped school before.

Louis hesitated for a moment before nodding his head.

There's a first time for everything.

Zayn stood up smiling and stretched out his hand. Louis took it and Zayn pulled him up, but didn't let go of his hand.

The two of them snuck out to the football field in the back of the school where they sat on the bleachers.

"You're Louis, right?" Zayn asked.

Louis nodded.

They sat in silence for a moment before Louis spoke up.

"Why did you help me?" He said, looking at Zayn.

Zayn shrugged, "I guess I was tired of being what people expect. And I didn't want to see you get hurt anymore."

Louis smiled slightly and Zayn wished he could steal the smile off his face and put it in a jar for a rainy day.

"Why do they bully you, if you don't mind me asking. . ." Zayn said.

Louis shrugged, "Well, for the first couple weeks it was just because I was new. Now it's because they caught me kissing my ex-boyfriend."

Zayn's face contorted with anger, "Are you serious? That's why? Those dick heads!" Zayn said, slamming his hands on the bleachers in front of him.

Zayn looked up at Louis, "Sorry . . . just, don't listen to them okay?" Zayn reaches out and strokes Louis cheek with his fingertips, "You are too cute to be listening to them."

Louis blinked.

The two of them stared at each other for a moment in silence. Louis catches a glimpse of Zayn's lips and without thinking, he leans in and kisses Zayn.

It was just a soft peck, but still there.

Louis pulls away and looks down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to . . . I just- "

Zayn cuts Louis off by placing his hand on the back of Louis' neck and pulling him into another kiss. Zayn licks his way into Louis mouth and Louis tilts his head so his lips can fit securely between Zayn's. They sit and kiss another moment or so before they pull away for air.

Their lips are red and swollen and their mouths are glimmering with saliva but neither of them care and they just smile as the bell rings, indicating how much time that have actually spent out of class.

A/N

Well there you have it. All done. I had a little help from my friend on the ending because I was having difficulties but yeah :D Hope you like it. Comment, fight a wall, poke a toad, vote, lick a pillow, scratch a llama and have a great day, night, whatever.