*ੈ✩𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝

Start from the beginning

It is light blue with saddened flowers that bloom as dark as a shadow. It even struggled in the hug of small black and white ribbons.

Olivia adorns a smile on her face as she tells you the news that you have forgotten about. She chirps, "Good Morning Miss Leocadia! Today is the day that you have a tea party with the other concubines!"

You groaned absentmindedly as you lay back on the bed and close your eyes. You feel as though this life you are living is starting to grow more and more like a cliche. You had already missed the feeling of your bed, perhaps you should sleep for the rest of this day.

"I apologize Miss Leocadia! But this was scheduled by Miss Domus. The tea party is just three hours from now. We need to get you ready beforehand, Miss Leocadia." Olivia walks to your bed and holds out her hand weakly. Her hand is calloused and dry. Bandages are wrapped in some parts of her hands. As if she was sewing something earlier last night. As she nears closer, you see the bags weighing heavily under her gray eyes. Her messy hair matched, but it looked more brown than gray.

You then look at the dress that she is holding, and smile slightly. The dress was knitted nicely. You also see an umbrella in her other hand too.

"It's getting warmer at this time around Miss Leocadia. You need to dress warmly or else you'll get sick," she tells you.

Getting up once more, you take Olivia's hand and get out of the bed. As you stare into her eyes. Cheekily you said, "Thank you Olivia, for all that you have done." With that, you walk past her as you head out to wash up.

Olivia, stunned, only stared off into space, with her thoughts circling around the very thing that you had just told her.

Her, help you? Her heart beats against her chest. Even if she tried to grip her chest with all her might, her hand was weak. Miss Leocadia, you, had just appreciated her work? Just as you did, she smiles as she starts to follow you behind. Dimples form at her face's corner.

"Yes, Miss Leocadia."

       You walk with the umbrella that you hold. The blue, black, and white dress, sways as a result of your movement. Your heels click and clack against the pavement that you walk on.

You look forward, with your head a little low. You really don't feel like meeting up with those idiots. Last time that you have all conveyed like this, it was during your first meaning with one another. It could've been your second if you had actually gone to the room where all the stuff happens there. Or, should you say, happened. It's been a while, no, a long time since Claude has actually shown up at the palace for that particular reason only. Part of you, the illogical side of you, wants the reason to be you. But that is tucked away for another day.

Having seen the greenery and the fruits that grow in the garden, you see a table set up in the midst of it all. The seats were empty. Did you perhaps arrive too early? Usually, in tropes like these, the transmigrator is the last person to arrive at the event, get bullied, makes a quick comeback that shuts them all up.

You cracked a grin at that trope. To think that you'd get to experience something like this was making you anxious. No, excited. You wanted to spit in those girls faces like you did the last time. But they weren't here.

So, you take a seat at the table that you were asked to sit at. Sitting there, you waited patiently for the women to come and bug you.

Just as that thought escaped your mind, something moves from a distance, where Olivia stood at. When you look at it, you realize that it is a rather, big flower that shakes a little. It's blue and bright, with the bud being a lulling pink.

When it shakes, particles leave the bud and the blue petals into the air. You believe that it is pollen, so you don't think too much of it at that second. Since when, has there been any new flowers grown? But you wish you had done.