*ੈ✩𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

Once there was a young prince, who sits inside of the white gazebo that is inside of a garden, where the garden is inside of the palace. A book is in his hand with a man on the cover, holding a sword, wearing a crown, and in an extravagant uniform only meant for a country's hero.

The young prince, or in other words, Claude, looks painfully at the inked words that only he, his brother, all the nobles in the palace, the continent, should know. But Claude likes to believe that this book, is the only one where he'll be able to read. As if it was only meant for him to read.

The grass that surrounds the white gazebo, blows with the wind, ready to take off somewhere. Everywhere but here. Claude wishes that it was him too. He wishes he could go anywhere but here.

It was quite dark outside, as it was his older brother's 13th birthday. Although there is a big celebration being held outside, Claude is outside, where it is peaceful, though a bit loud, it was enough for him. Just right.

Though it was not completely dark, that being, fairy lights being held outside, were enough to make sure that the darkness that surrounds him, doesn't make him feel all too scared. Besides, most of the light came from inside of the palace that everyone is having fun in, besides himself. Ironic, right?

"AH!" Out of nowhere, Claude jumps from his place as he tightly grips his book. Goosebumps shows quick as he stands up from his seat. He takes a few steps back and checks behind the gazebo. He gulps down his saliva, showing his sense of fear. He is scared. Scared to the brim. What kind of sick trick is being pulled on him right now? Is this an intruder? Is this some sort of killer? If so, should he....kill them?

Claude followed where the noise was present, where he had just heard it from.

Nothing... Nothing is in sight. Claude sighs as he notices this. A little too quickly in fact. Will this be considered immature of him? Who knows, the culprit could be hiding. He did hear someone scream.

But where has he heard it from?

"Please! Help me!" Claude looks up, and sees a girl dangling from a branch. She is holding onto it with all her might, but it appears, obviously, that the branch is going to snap off.

Claude staggered at what he is seeing right now. He is practically shaking, as much as the girl is too. How un-princely of him.

"D-don't you worry! I am right here!" Claude tells the girl. She looks down to see Claude looking back at her. There are no tears in her eyes, but she does seem flustered enough in her situation right now.

Claude does not know what to do, instead, he just stands there, looking at the girl.

"Open your arms you silly boy!" she shouts, and just as she had said, Claude opens his arms to the girl hanging on for dear life.