Cash💕
Ight so you out?
Cool.

i just cleared my stuff to give you some space

Once again, not saying shit to nobody. It's just do what's best for Slim.
Read at 5:46 PM

Slim sighed as the message from Cash had completely soured her mood. She decided to push all of that aside and just go out to enjoy Yamir's dinner.

Once she finished with the last of her clothes, she got in the shower and began getting ready.

After getting dressed, Slim quickly did a look over in the mirror before rushing to get our Tod the house. She was on the verge of being a little late.

slim2lit._

liked by ms

liked by ms.jayy and others

slim2lit._ FUCK i look good.

view all 436 comments

"Yea this outfit came out good," Nyla nodded as she walked beside Slim.

As Slim walked in the restaurant, Yamir's group were just about to be seated. After Slim grabbed some quick photos, it was time to head to the private room.

She'd also noticed Cash there, but he was busying himself with his friends. Which was fine, Slim didn't know if she could deal with him at that moment.

Everyone sat at the long table, Slim next to Nyla and Jada's cousin; while Cash sat directly across the table next to his other friend, Moonie.

"How you doing? My name is Duke," Jada's cousin said sticking out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Slim." She smiled, taking his hand.

Immediately, she could feel eyes burning into her face and she knew who it was.

"Jada told me you live in Greensboro, you go to A&T right?"

"You been doing yo homework on me?" He joked causing her to roll her eyes.

"Just tryna make conversation,"

He chuckled, "Yea I'm in my junior year.. you at Winston-Salem right?"

"Yes sir, I'm in my junior year too. Now, Jada didn't tell me what you're majoring in, so I'll let you tell me."

"Architectural engineering, and I heard you was majoring in exercise science," he said.

"That is correct," she smiled.