Chapter 4

3rd POV

The next morning, Leila woke up to a crying and confused baby. Athansia who was frailing her arms around in a panic, Leila gently hushed the baby picking her up and gently kissed sitting the baby's back as she pulled the lighter blonde hair baby onto her lap which was sleeping now on her stomach.

"Hush Hush my little princess.. Mommy is here, no need to cry.."

Leila hummed continuously patting the princess's back until the quieted down, Leila took her off her should bringing her into a Bradley position.

"I'm your mommy little one, and this is your sister.."

The woman said showing the blonde baby her lighter blonde haired sister .

Athansia's POV

I woke immediately terrified making my body cry by the new environment, which seemingly woke someone beside as I was scooped up by a person who was patting my back softly hushing.

Soon she referred to herself as body which made me freeze, WHO IS THIS SICK PERSON?!

After a bit my body stopped crying and I was taken off the shoulder and brought into a cradle like position, I felt a drool come down the side of my mouth as I saw the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my entire life.

If I said anything earlier. No I didn't, you misheard, I would never talk so badly about a woman this pretty 😍 but seriously where tf am I? Heaven??? Is this woman god??? No way.. wait a poppin minute- her appearance is too familiar

ISN'T SHE THE VILLAINESS'S MOM IN LOVELY PRINCESS?!