The Beauty That is the Neatherworld

Story Description: As Y/N takes the day to highlight the changes that has occurred with her in rule of the neatherworld. She goes and explores them, and then she takes a minor detour to Sullivan house.

Y/N's POV:

After dwelling on my past along with the disappearance of my husband. I can't help but feel appreciative to him, me, and the netherworld.

I quickly get up deciding to go explore some of the important places that give the netherworld its glory and I'm not talking about the ones on the map. I mean the ones that me and Derkila wouldn't dare to build on.

As I'm standing on the soft grass, I decided that it's probably best if I were to go home and freshen up before I revisit the proper netherworld as I like to call it.

On instinct, my wigs spread and start to flap to gain momentum before I take flight. I stop my wings from flapping and fold them deciding that I would walk home.

I take off my black flats and start to walk the path to my small cottage. As I do I am welcomed to the live flowers that will bloom when I walk towards one.

I gently cup one in my hands and lean forward smelling a soft daisy-like fragrance. The flower itself is purple and white, all bundled together and happy as it lightly shakes from the attention given to it.

The flower:

I feel a smile creep on my face, and I can't help the warm feeling that floats in my stomach

I feel a smile creep on my face, and I can't help the warm feeling that floats in my stomach. A feeling similar to the one that Derkila would call "Butterflies" when they touch you.

Of course, we don't have them here, I only know them because Derkila told me about them on one of his trips to the human realm. I find it so strange that another realm can even exist.

Especially when the netherworld is so vast and expansive. Derkila said that the human realm is on top of the netherworld and that it even has something called a "Space" which in my opinion is confusing.

I mean why would they just have a vast "Space" that goes unexplored but they still make up myths about it? Humans are such funny creatures...but so are demons.

I wonder if they're even that much different...as I ponder these things. I remember my goal and shake my head to snap out of my thoughts.

I take a deep breath in, then another, and once more. I start to skip, feeling the air rush past me as I do so. The hard paved pathway under my bare feet.

I look up at the normal sunny weather, only to see a wave of rain clouds approaching. It looks like a thunderstorm is soon to come, it'll be so fun to jump in the puddles.

I smile to myself as I remember all the times Derkila would go out into the rain with no rain gear. How I would fuss over him and push the rain gear into his face while I complained.