(reworked)part 3

Y/n yawned, stretching her limbs as her alarm blared in her ear. Y/n pats her hands on the table near her bed trying to grab her phone to turn it off.

"Eeeaaaagghhh, turn it off turn it off!" F/n yelled. F/n made a pillow fort on the floor, while Y/n slept on her bed. Y/n patted the table harder.

"Wheres my phone?!" She hissed.
"I think it fell off the table," F/n said, she rolled off the bed and crawled under the table.

"Found it!" She grabbed the phone and turned it off. F/n sighed with relief. She laid her head back down on her arms.

"We gotta get ready for school..." Y/n groans.

"Nooooooo...." F/n said. Y/n stood up and rubbed the grogginess from her eyes. She then walked to the pillow fort F/n made.

"Get up or I'll destroy your fort!" Y/n said, F/n gasped.

"NO!" She screamed, F/n clutched Y/n ankle, "I'll teleport you in the middle of a random forest." She threatened.

"Try me bi-"and before Y/n could finish her sentence she was already in the middle of a forest.

"Mother!" She yelled. "I didn't even get to put on pants..." She groans looking down at her pretty skimpy shorts she weres as PJs. Y/n started to walk around the forest looking for a way out, after a few minutes of walking She saw a cabin. She cocked her head confused. Who just lives in the forest anymore. It's not a part where you rent a cabin for the night. It looked remote and was covered in plants. Maybe she could ask whoever lives there where she is. If anyone even lived there. She ran up to the cabin and knocked on the door. She waited for what seemed like minutes. When Y/n was finally gonna give up the door opened. The man was tall, with short dirty blond hair. He was large, he looked very strong. Like he could snap her neck in two. His silvery eyes looked her up and down, making her regret the fact she wore these shorts. He smirked at her but said nothing.

"Um, I'm lost. I don't know where I am." Y/n said, He rose an eyebrow at her.
"You're in the middle of a forest kid." he voice was deep. He stepped out of the cabin doorway. Y/n stepped back, intimidated by the man.

"What school you go to?" He asked. Y/n looked at him with an unamused face. He rolled his eyes.

"There's a high school close by here." He said, "You seem pretty young so I thought you might go there." He said, also unamused.

Y/ns eyes widened. "Really? How do I get out of this forest? It's like a dame maze." she said. He smirked again.

"That's why I live here. Because no one comes here in fear of getting lost." He said. "That why I'm really surprised a kid like you is here." He said. He shut his door and walked down the steps.

"I'm gonna take you. But you owe me something," he said. Y/n rose an eyebrow at his statement.

"As long as its nothing illegal sure." She said. He snickered.

"I just want your number." He said.

"That's wrong in many ways." Y/n responded following him. But Y/n didn't think to much harm in it. She could just block him if he got creepy.

"Shut up." He said. He pulled out a flip phone and handed it to her.

"Wow, your real hip with the technology yeah?" she said, rolling her eyes and put in her number. She set the name as 'Underage'. Then texted her phone and set his name as 'Stranger danger'. When she handed back his phone he was less than amused. Y/n just smirked at him. A few minutes of silent walking they finally got there.

"Yes, right place!" She said happily. "Time to go killed my friend." She said. The man smirked.

"Don't forget to sent pictures." He winked, shaking his phone.