(reworked) Part 2

Y/n glanced up from her phone, jumping when she saw principle V grinning at her, a girl next to him Y/n never seen before. 

     "Mr.V?" Y/n questioned confused. Mr.V or Principle V was never too much of a fan of Y/n, but kept his mouth shut. Y/n was a mutant, and could easily cry bullying.  It wasn't the mutant part about her, but her sharp tongue and she gets into fights regularly. 

        "This is F/n! (friend's name) She is a new student and is also a mutant, so I thought you two would get along. I believe you will show her her classes yes?" He beamed putting his hand on the small of F/n back and pushed her towards Y/n. F/n eye widened as she stumbled forward.  Mr. V wandered off leaving them alone together. 

      "Um hello?" She said shyly, "I'm F/n but well...You know that." 

       "I'm sorry he just blurted out about you being a mutant. He doesn't know how to act around mutants. He treats us like special ed. Keeps us in groups. Thinking that it will help." Y/n responded, "Not with most classes tho. Let me see your schedule?" Y/n asked holding out her hand. She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a crumpled wad of paper. She gave nervous smile and handed her the wad. Y/n unraveled the wad and pointed at the fifth period. 

       "You'll see all of the mutants here. It's more of a get-together and do whatever we want. There are only five mutants at the school one being you." She explained. F/n let out a small "oh" frowning.

         "It's not that bad as we can do whatever we want. We sneak in movies to watch on the projector." Y/n smiled as F/n smiled seeming excited about it. 

Logan tapped his fingers on the table really wanting a cigar. His eyes locked on the clock waiting for the swarm of half-pints to bust in the door. The door opened and two girls walked in. One was the girl that was late the other day. Y/n, he thinks. The other girl seemed to be a new kid. 

       "So, you're first instead of late now," Logan smirked. Y/n rolled her eyes, 

        "Haha very funny," She said walking to her seat. She patted the table next to her making the new girl sit next to her. 

           "A kid sits there," Logan said, crossing his arms.
            "He's never here, he ditches. She can sit here." She smiled as Logan knowing she won this little battle. F/n laughed. Making Y/n smile more. 
     Logan opened his mouth to yell at the kid but the swarm of students busting open the door and scampering to the seats as kids scramble to finish there conversation.  Y/n cringed and covered her ears, F/n looked at her worried. Logan's ears rang, his super hearing not helping him. 

               "Everyone shut up!" He barked, "Your way too loud for 7 in the morning!"
 Everyone quieted down, making Y/n sigh with relief.  

    "What was that all about?" F/n whispered. Y/n whimpered a little.

      "I'll tell you in Fith..." Y/n muttered back. F/n nodded, then pulled out her binder. Y/n did as well and ripped out a sheet of paper, and started to draw on the sheet as she waited for Logan to start the lesson. Logan pulled out a stack of books and slammed them on the table. Everyone jumped in surprise. Logan clutched a book from the top of the stack and lifted it up. 

"Everyone here is going to take a book, read it, then write an essay on it." He announced. Everyone groaned out in annoyance. Logan let out a low growl and looked straight at Y/n. Who was busy doodling. 
      "Y/n, Come here." He said, making Y/n look up. 

    "Uh, I was listening," she stammered confused, but stood up and walked over to Logan. He handed her the book he was holding. 

     "Sences you thought now was a good time to draw, You can read the first chapter of the story." He smirked at Y/ns horrified face, She looked over at F/n who looked as shocked as her.