Entry 3

dear diary,

Today my mum took me uniform shopping for middle school and it was so embarrassing. I was excited for no reason.

When we got there the lady who was getting our uniform sizes thought I was starting year 2 (1st grade). She was treating me like a little kid and said "you must be so excited to start year 2 (1st grade). I replied "actually I'm starting year 7 (6th grade)" 

And guess what she said to that. She said "you have plenty of time till you're a big girl. Enjoy your time in year 2 (1st grade) for now." 

I replied "I'm actually starting middle school."

She just chuckled then my mum came. "What size is she?" The lady asked my mum. She really thinks I'm that young. God I knew my own size. I'm not happy about it but it's age 5.

Then my mum replied "age 5." 

"Ok do you want for her the skort and top or the dress?" The lady asked.

I could make my own decision. This lady was really getting on my nerves

"Let's get both." Mum said

"I just want the skort and top." I say to mum

"It's fine let's just get both." Mum says.

"Alright then I'll go get them." She says while going through some uniforms on a hanger.

She picked up the uniforms then says "you can try these and see if they fit."and passes them to my mum.

First, I tried the top and skirt. It fit and I liked it. Then mum forced me to try on the dress. I put it on and looked like I was 4. It fit tho. After that, we bought the uniforms and left the shop. 

So yeah that was very embarrassing.

Word count: 283

Hey sparkles✨

I hope you enjoyed this🌸

Leave any suggestions⭐️

Tysm for reading🦋