chapter 43

author's POV
<<<<<*************>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook and YN's relationship was going very well and They were both happy with their relationship

.And it's been more than a month since their relationship And YN has now become very comfortable with jungkook.

and she talks too openly with him and I know Jungkook was going to the YN house to meet her and the other side Yn was happy.

Because she needed to tell the Jungkook thing. And she was also worried because Jungkook might not like it after hearing that.

And after some time, Jungkook comes to YN's house. He goes directly to YN's room and hugs her.

YN was standing near her dressing table And he said: hii baby I was missing you baby so much .

And I smiled after hearing him and he kissed me and I kissed him back and after I broke the kiss ,he glared at my bed on which my suitcase was kept ,

yes I was packing clothes in my suitcase and then he quickly looked at my face and his eyes turned dark and.

he said : What happened to you? Why do you look so happy? And why are you packing your clothes.

And his hands slowly take my clothes back out of my suitcase. And I held his hand and I said: jungkook Stop it why are you taking clothes out of my suitcase.

He looked at me with his dark eyes and he said: what, What is all this? Why are you packing your clothes? Where are you going?

I said happily : I am goi- .Before I could speak, he started speaking angrily.
He said: LISTEN YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE OKAY YOU'RE NOT FUCKING GOING BACK INDIA AND NOT NOW.

I held him by his waist with both of my hands and I said: jungkook listen ,anshu and I are going somewhere for a picnic .

His eyebrows relaxed and he asked : Where are you going and with whom are you going?why didn't you tell me.

I said: sorry not to tell you and We just decided today that Anshu and I will go somewhere.

He directly said: no , you're not going anywhere you'll stay here .
I was shocked and sad too and I said: but, why Hey, just ask me where we are going.

He wrapped his hands around my shoulders and waist and pulled me closer and he said : sorry for shouting at you but no, I don't want to hear because you are not going .

I said: please first listen to me na please.
He said: okay, tell me where you are going

I started playing with his jacket and I said: we are going to this place And also this place is in seoul Please,