chapter 20

YN POV:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Yoo-mi, I am enjoying it a lot after
coming, I feel good to spend time with him.

and Today he is going to his mother. His mother was missing him .

And His father took him away from here and I have to take ae -cha to BTS house,

she has got some work there. We both are on the way and we are going and after some time we reach,

Ae -cha asked to come with her and I told her no, I don't want to go inside and she got out of the car .

and the bodyguard stops and asks for something and they look at my side and she shows.

her something I'd card and they permission her and she went inside the house .

So many strict guards outside his company and also outside his house too .

and I was waiting for her in the car.And I was drinking my drink and playing on the phone.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*Jungkook POV:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Today ae -cha coming to our house for some work and i wish YN also came
And.

we heard our door bell and I excitedly opened to see ae -cha coming but alone she is not.

my smile turned into a sad smile And I told Ae -cha to come inside the house and she came.

everyone asked to take something
Hyung gave her water and Then I couldn't control myself anymore.

I asked : ae -cha "How are you here?" I mean,You have come in a taxi and or with someone.

And RM and suga j hope look at me with their lick their lips in nervousness and I also did the same.

and she said: YN had left me here she was sitting in the car and waiting for me.

I ask : Why is she waiting outside, can't you take her inside with you? I asked her in a slightly angry voice.

She said : I asked YN to come inside with me, she refused .

and I also did not force her to do so I came alone inside.

And I said :ok i'm going to take her with me okay hyungs.

I told him and showed them my please eyes and they nodded and .

RM said: yeah jungkook brings her inside, she will get bored alone outside.

And I nodded And I walked excitedly towards the door.

I came out of the house and the bodyguard stopped me and asked: sir where are you going?

And I said: I'm going to pick up my special guest .

and they nodded and then I saw the car parked there .

I walked towards the car and looked inside the glass window while she was using her phone.

and I gave a knock sign on the car glass window saying open the car window .