Playful Jealously

Requested by anonymous, had this for a while so I hope you like it.

Word count:1.7K
BEBE Bada x Fem Reader
— — — — — —

The late-afternoon sun poured through the Bebe studio's windows, giving a warm glow over the lively atmosphere.  You, a popular K-pop idol and proud member of the of Bebe the Street Woman Fighter-winning crew, sat with your fellow members, surrounded by an atmosphere of friendship and excitement.

Bada, Bebe's lively leader, assembled everyone for a live session, allowing fans to see and respond to your recently released music video. The members' excitement was evident as they settled in, eager to support and celebrate your artistic efforts.

The screen came alive with brilliant colours and mesmerising sights as the song video began. Members exchanged eager glances, their faces a mix of delight and appreciation for your performance.

"Wow, look at Y/N unnie go!" Lusher shouted, her gaze fixed on the screen. "You're killing it!"

Tatter enthusiastically nodded. "She's really breathtaking. Such presence and grace."

The screen displayed your dance movements, each step precisely synchronised to the beats of the music, capturing the viewers' attention. Both the group and the viewers watching the live session praised the sophisticated choreography and the artistry of the images.

"Y/N is a true artist," Kyma said, her voice full of adoration. "Her talent is unmatched."

CheChe chimed in with a smile. "And look how lovely she is in each frame!" "What a visual treat."

The members nodded in accord, lavishing you with compliments, unaware to Bada's tiny change in mood. As the conversation turned to your appearance, Bada's eyes flashed with playful jealousy—a barely noticeable twist of the lips, a clear sign of her teasing nature.

Fans, who pay close attention to every detail, observed Bada's reaction and began reacting eagerly in the live chat.

EnvyEyes123: Bada's jealous tongue thingy is iconic! It's the cutest thing ever! 🤣😍

JealousyQueen456: Bada's reaction to Y/N is EVERYTHING! So adorable! 😂❤️

TiedFanatic: Bada's playful jealousy is making my day! It's the best thing I've seen! 😜👅

Adorably345: Bada, your reaction to Y/N is too cute! We see you, girl! 😄💕

PlayfulLeader789: Bada's jealous moments are priceless! We love this playful side! 🤭😂

JealousyIsCute321: Bada, your jealousy is the cutest! It's giving us all the feels! 😊❤️

TwistFan: Bada's tongue thingy when Y/N's on screen is adorable! We stan! 🤣👅

PlayfulTease567: Bada's reaction is making us laugh! You're too cute, girl! 😂🥰

CheekyJealousy654: Bada's playfulness is everything! Her jealous moments are too funny! 😂😜

TongueOutVibes: Bada's playful jealousy is making the live session so much fun! 😂

EnviousCharm123: Bada's jealousy is a whole mood! You're adorable, leader-nim! 😄❤️