Chapter(12-25)

Campus male god VS top school girl 11

On the other side, Mo Yan was taken to the laboratory by Nangong Ming. This laboratory was an adult gift given to him by his parents when he was 18 years old. He would occasionally come to study some medicines that he was interested in. Nangong Ming put Mo Yan in the room where he usually rests. , did a brief check for her,

Finding that she was just sleeping and there was nothing abnormal about her body, looking at Mo Yan's body covered in bruises, Nangong Ming frowned and whispered, "Isn't this Lin really crazy..."

After hesitating for a while, Nangong Ming stood up. He remembered that because Beitangcai was always injured when he was a child, and he didn't want his family to know that he came to see him every time, he had to research a special medicine to remove bruises and give it to him.

I just didn't know if it would have any effect on the hickeys on Mo Yan's body. After searching for a while, Nangong Ming finally found it. He took the medicine and walked back to the lounge. Looking at Mo Yan who was still sleeping on the bed, he hesitated again. I'm afraid he had to apply the medicine himself. ! Then he muttered, "I am a doctor! I am a doctor!"

Although he said this, he still didn't dare to look at Mo Yan. He turned his head, picked up Mo Yan and removed her clothes, then laid her flat again. After taking a few deep breaths, he dared to turn his head to look at her. This looked into Nangong Ming's heart. The charming thoughts disappeared completely, leaving only a heart full of love. After hurriedly giving Mo Yan medicine,

Nangong Ming quietly walked out of the room, turned around, exhaled, and dialed Beitang Cai's phone, "Cai, take me with you to clean up that bastard Lin, this guy is a lunatic!"......

It was the second night when Mo Yan woke up again. Looking around at the unfamiliar environment, Mo Yan asked the system, "Where is this?" The system said, "Master, you're awake! This is Nangong Ming's laboratory."

Mo Yan nodded and fainted because of lack of sleep and not eating. It was somewhat of an act. Mo Yan sighed. If it hadn't been for that damn mission, she wouldn't have stimulated Shangguan Lin to such an extent...

Thinking of having to face the other three people in the future, Mo Yan felt tired from the bottom of her heart. Just as she was lost in thought, the door of the room was opened from the outside. Nangong Ming came in with a bowl of porridge. When he saw her waking up, he walked to the bed. forward

"Xiaoyan, you're awake! Eat some porridge first, you've been sleeping all day! Eat something light to avoid hurting your stomach."

Mo Yan nodded and took the porridge and drank it one mouthful at a time. Seeing that she was just drinking the porridge without making a sound, Nangong Ming didn't know how to comfort her. He sat awkwardly on the bed and was at a loss. It would be great if Beitangcai and Situ Yi were here!

Mo Yan looked at the troubled Nangong Ming. After getting along with him for a semester, Mo Yan found that he was not as cold as the original owner remembered, nor was he as taciturn as in the original plot.

Although Nangong Ming doesn't talk much among the four, he is definitely not silent. He is also the most attentive one among the four. He is not as cold and ruthless as the rumors say. On the contrary, he will notice some small details and then take care of them. You solve it, but he doesn't talk much and it's easy for people to ignore him.

But these are only for people who are close and trustworthy. Once he is in front of outsiders, he will be like the rumors. At this moment, Mo Yan looked at Nangong Ming who wanted to comfort himself but didn't know what to do. He put down the porridge in his hand. He comforted him and said, "Brother Ming, I'm fine!"