Chapter 35- Confesssion

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile Taehyung and Jimin are both sitting on the sand near the sea, playing with each other while building some sandcastles. They even bring some kid's tools to build them. The soulmates are really having fun together.

"Taetae, how was it?" Jimin ask, showing the sandcastle he just built.

"Woah, it's so good, Jiminshi. Mine's done too. Let's combine our castles". Taehyung exclaimed happily and Jimin nod his head in excitement.

"Babe!"

Both turn around, at Yoongi who is calling Jimin by shouting.

"What, hyungie?" Jimin shout back.

"Come here for a sec, I can't find my swimsuit!"

Jimin sigh. "Such an interruptment. Taetae wait for me okay?"

Taehyung smile and nod his head. He play by himself when Jimin go to Yoongi.

Someone ruffle his hair. Taehyung look up ahead and find Jungkook who is on his knees beside him.

"What's my beautaeful doing hmm?"

Taehyung grinned. "Nothing. Just playing with Jiminie. Anyway why are you here Jungkook?"

"I'm waiting for Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung. We are going to play in the water. I got forced into this by them. What childish hyungs I befriended with".

Taehyung chuckle. "Childish huh? It's okay go have fun with them. Let me put on some sunscreen on your face".

Taehyung grab the sunscreen he brought together with him just now, opening it as he pour some of them on his palm, rubbing his palms together and apply it on Jungkook's face. He move his palm gently on Jungkook's face and Jungkook close his eyes, avoid Taehyung's finger to hit his eyes.

"Your hands are so soft, Taehyung ah". Jungkook said, totally admiring Taehyung's touch on his face as Taehyung just smile and shake his head by the sudden compliment.

Taehyung also pour more sunscreen and apply them on Jungkook's arms.

Taehyung did his final touch before saying. "And..done".

Jungkook smile. "Thank you. You prepared that for me?".

"Of course. This thing always used by only me. Now I have to share it with you. That's why I prepared this earlier, for someone troublesome like you". Taehyung touch the tip of Jungkook's nose.

"Sharing is caring, baby".

"Yeah yeah whatever. Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung are here. Go have fun hmm?" Taehyung said as he pinch Jungkook's cheek.

"Aye aye captain". Jungkook said and go to the wavy water with Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung smile watching how his boyfriend enjoys playing in water with the older guys.

Time skip...

Jin put the big bowl of the seaweed soup in the middle of the table, making the others lick their own lips, chopsticks and spoons are ready in their hand.

"Dinners ready, my babies". Jin said and take a seat beside Namjoon.

"Woahh Jin hyung, you prepared so many food for all of us". Hoseok exclaim in excitement, moving his head and eyes to all the kinds of food on the table.

"Of course. Besides me, I know you guys are all big eater. So I prepared many food for us. There are fried chicken over there, big pot of perfectly cooked rice for you guys and japchae. Oh I also prepared some meatballs, stir fried bean sprouts and this seaweed soup. Oh yeah there's also some fries with sauce and tangsuyuk for you guys.". Jin say all the dishes he prepared while the members look at every dishes Jin mentioned.