All the students screamed hysterically away from Uzi and ran towards us, even Q's expression was inexplicable when she saw their actions.

"You can be our friend, little guy"Said one of the students to N while holding his hand.

"You will protect us from her, right?" Asked one of the male students, hugging Q's body in fear.Q was silent trying to process what he meant while Zen tried to keep the drone away from Q's body.

"Protecting them from Uzi? But she's not dangerous...for now" thought Q looking at Uzi.

"Poor thing's defective" There was also someone who was poking V's cheek, V gripped the movement tightly then looked at Uzi's face.

Nah, just full of love" V released his grip and told her that N used to be a pilot.

"Oh. Wow, a pilot"Said Rebecca in a cute voice and then brushed aside a few strands of her hair.

N ignored Rebecca's actions earlier, and focused on looking at Uzi. Uzi gave a sign that he had permission to leave here, N who understood nodded his head sadly.

"A-Okay everyone, we have to go to the tent to prepare the plans that N has planned for us. V can you take them to the campsite?" This time it was Q who spoke up, replacing N who was still sad.

"Come on, you insects, don't separate yourself," V guided the students.

"N, I know you're worried about her but we can't prevent her from finding out what's going on with her family, if this can make you calmer we can help her after the students fall asleep, okay?" N looked at Q.

"Yes...I like that plan" Slowly his smile grew, as if his energy was fully charged.

"Come on, Q! You have to know what plans I have prepared" N started running to the camping spot, Q followed him.

"You two are very slow" V stood up from her  seat and approached N and Q.

"Okay, campers! Before we start our activities today, how about we have lunch first?"The students sitting around the fire stood up excitedly, while Q and V looked at N confused.

"You can go to the cabin yourself, right? Then you just go straight and there will be a board directing you to several locations, one of which is the cabin." Q gives directions to the cabin.

"Why don't you just take us?"Asked one of the students.

"That's because we didn't-"

"Just think of this as a warm-up while you wait for us to prepare you food." Q interrupted V's words quickly.

Like it or not, the students went alone to the cabin with enthusiasm.

"Stupid" V suddenly hit N's arm hard.

"Aaawww, what was that for?" N rubbed the area that was hit by V.

"We are murder drones, and we eat worker drones so we don't starve to death."

"So?"

"You expect us cannibals to give them the bodies of their own friends?"  Q tries to explain the situation they are facing.

"Oh, hehe...that didn't occur to me" said Zn while scratching the itchy part of his head.

"Looks like there's no other choice, try checking first to see if there is food in the cabin.If not, tell me with this"Q gave them two communication devices that were placed on their arms.

"I didn't know the company give you this, why we don't?"V asked, wearing the communication device on her arm, followed by N, who had a little difficulty but managed to install it.