Chapter 0

[Yuto POV]

A life so normal that nothing can be said about it.

My name is Yuto Sorata and after a certain accidents of bully and heart break in highschool, I decided to drop from school and never have a girlfriend. As a result, I becoming a Hikikomori that always stay inside my room.

But right now, despite how much I hate it, I need to leaved my safety place a.k.a my room and go to grocery store to buy foods. I quickly take every food I can and pay it immediately on the counter. I don't want to stay to long on the outside as how scary it was.

While walking toward my house, I suddenly see a kid try to pick his ball on the street only for a truck to came in full speed. I, despite how much distrust I has on peoples, still has moral value.

Yuto: Watch out!

I push the kid away, but I end up been hit by the truck instead. The people around us, screaming as I sprawled on the ground, bloody.

The kid is stunned by the sudden turn of events, but appears without other injury... thank god.

That being that, my body is hurts. Feelings of pain aside, it just so hurt.

[Confirmed. Establishing Physical Attack Resistance. Success]

Man: Hang in there kid! The ambulance in on the way!

Man: Damn it! There are to much blood lost

What's up with this guy voice. Feel like his voice was strange just now.

But blood lost? Yeah, that's clearly leaving. I am human, after all. When hit by a freaking truck, I bleed and dying!

But pain is unpleasant, isn't it....

[Confirmed. Removing perception of pain. Success]

Well... this is bad, right? Pain and impatience are muddling my senses.

The painful sensation on my body is gone. Instead, a ferocious cold strikes me. This could be bad... when people don't have enough blood, they die, don't they?

[Confirmed. Creating a bloodless body. Success]

Cold. So cold, and nothing I can do about it. What's with this... I am dying guy and freezing in this cold.

[Confirmed. Establishing Cold Resistance. Success.]

At that time, the dying brain cells of mine, with a flash of inspiration, have remembered the truly important things!

Damn it! The contents of my PC hard drive! At least let's me submerge it in water, turn it on, and completely wipe the data clean! It is important!

[Confirmed. Attempting full format of all information. Error, impossible due to lack of definition.]

[Attempting alternate interpretation. Establishing electricity resistance. Success. Additionally, paralysis resistance has been acquired]

The last of my strength, was only enough to say that much.

Completely unsatisfied, Yuto Sorata died. And at that instant, Yuto Sorata's "soul" linked with a spawned monster in another world. Into a dimensional crack so small that no eye could see. His soul linked with a mass of energy essence.

This mass of energy essence was the source that bring forth monsters, and to Yuto Sorata who had linked to it, with his thoughts as the base, the mass constructed him a body. What is normally is essentially an impossibility with an astronomically small chance of occurrence, Yuto Sorata was reborn as a monster in another world.

A life so normal that nothing can be said about it. After a countless bullying and heart break in highschool to the point drop out. My life is essentially that of an independent, single noble. Thus, a virgin.

Unbelievable, departing the world without ever been put to use... my 'son' must be crying right now. Sorry, I never could make you into an adult...

When I am reborn, we'll change things around. Go on the offensive with a bang. Call them out, and go on devouring spree.... But that's no good, is it?

[Confirmed. Unique skill <Predator> has been acquired]

And well, at almost eighteen years old, the seventeen old virgin that I am, in a magical world would certainly be a sage... heck, a great sage wouldn't be out of the question, would it?

[Confirmed. Extra skill <Sage> has been acquired.]

[Additionally, extra skill <Sage> has successfully evolved into unique skill <Great Sage>]

....Ehh, the hell you've been on about? The hell is <Great Sage> ! Are you making fun of me?

It isn't even a bit unique!

I am not laughing here!

So rude..

Thinking that, I went to sleep.

Yuto: 'So this is death, huh... not as lonesome as I thought.'

Those were Yuto Sorata's last thoughts before he left this world

[TO BE CONTINUED]