ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜʀʏ

I believe that there is a hero in everyone. What happens to those people dictates whether they become good people or if they crack under pressure, causing them to become something worse. But nothing is worse that the hero losing faith.

Y/N and Barry ran after three bikers who had stolen priceless jewelry, but one issue was about to catch them off guard. "Barry, Y/N, there's an intersection coming up. Hurry." Caitlin said over comms.

"This should slow them down." Cisco said, as the lights on the intersection all turned red. But the Bikers all split up, each one taking a different direction.

"Guys, which way?" Barry asked.

"Left." Caitlin said.

"Right." Cisco said. The two looked at each other, annoyed.

"Right." Caitlin changed.

"Left." Cisco changed.

"Okay, stop. You both hear you're telling us two different things, right?" Y/N asked.

"Boys, listen up. Listen carefully. Here's what you're going to do." Wells' voice came over comms. Y/N and Barry both nodded, and took a different direction.

"Now, Queen is trying to make it to the bridge, but I have a shortcut." Wells explained. Barry sped down the street, awaiting instructions. "And left. Left. Right."

"I see her." Barry declared, having his sights on the queen suited helmet biker.

"Make her go west before Fremont." Wells ordered.

"Okay, how?" Barry asked.

"I recommend a detour." Wells said. Barry quickly ran to a bunch of construction blockers and put them up, forcing the queen to turn left. "Now, the King is headed for the interstate." Y/N quickly leaped into the back of an open delivery truck and drove it up to block the entrance, forcing the biker to turn right.

"What entrance?" Y/N asked, smugly.

"Attaboy." Wells congratulated. Y/N and Barry followed the bikers until they all came to a stop at another intersection, unable to go anywhere else.

"Check..." Wells started.

"Got the keys!" Barry said, snagging the bike keys.

"Got the jewels." Y/N said, before running back to the jewelry store they were stolen from.

"...mate." Wells finished, as Y/N dropped the jewels back at the store. The duo then ran back to S.T.A.R Labs, and were greeted by a giddy Cisco. 

"Give me some. Ha, ha." Cisco said, as the duo dapped up the scientist.

"Efficiently done, you two." Wells congratulated the two speedster.

"We need a picture." Cisco said, grabbing a camera.

"I'm pretty sure rule number one of having a secret identity is not taking pictures in your super suit without a mask on." Barry said.

"Oh, come on. Please?" Cisco begged. "This is just for us. Just to document all this."

"Who knows? Maybe people in the future will wanna know how all this happened." Wells said, gesturing to the whole group.

"All right, well, if you want the future to have the whole story, then we all need to be in it." Barry said.

"First, Let me put on some makeup." Caitlin said.