ʀᴜɴ

A/N: His speed trail is like Barts from Smallville, and there is no lightning generated when he runs. Just FYI.

So, your back. Welcome. I know you're expecting an intro like the last one. You know, Y/N L/N. Believe in the impossible, but you know the gist of it, so I'm just going to jump right into it.

Y/N sped around Coast City. He was still on the high that came with his newfound abilities. And over the past month, he had figured out some of the downsides. One of the few downsides' Y/N found out about his powers, from once having an incredibly painful migraine, was that he needed to consume large amounts of calories a day, and if he moved too fast, his clothes would begin to burn up from the friction, so he needed to be careful. To counteract that, Y/N just dined and dashed to make his life easier. An upside he discovered, was the ability to heal quickly, which Y/N learned about right after he was attacked in the alleyway in Central City, as his bruises and minor cuts healed within minutes of him dashing out of the city.

A month had gone by pretty quickly. I still steal, but only from those who have the high life. Not those who are struggling or have nothing. Even for a super-fast thief, I won't steal from anyone if I so please. Something someone taught me keeps me from going too far. It's like Robin Hood, but he just doesn't give everything to the poor.

Y/N sped down the streets, grabbing a businessman's wallet, swiping a few bucks and speeding off after putting it back. Once in a secluded area, Y/N stopped rushing around and decided to walk around like a normal person. He still had his red hoodie, but his jeans were ripped and his sneakers, which were once vibrant red, were much darker and now sporting singe marks. Y/N didn't really have a way to stop himself from combusting, so he just needed to be fast enough to put out the fires his speed started.

Y/N strolled down the street when he came across a boy selling newspapers. "Get your newspaper! Get your newspaper!" The boy waved an article and held a stack of it in his arms. Y/N shrugged and handed the boy a five dollar bill.

"One please." Y/N said, smiling. The boy handed Y/N the paper and took the five dollar bill. Y/N nodded at the boy, before walking further down the street again. Unraveling the paper, Y/N sped read the main articles. Inflation rising, stock markets crashing, the works. But as Y/N was about to close the paper, he saw a section of the paper, small, but noticeable.

"Red Streak Seen Speeding Around Central City"

Y/N's eyes went wide, as he quickly read the section three times over. Y/N couldn't believe it. He had never gone back to Central City, so that could only mean one thing. Someone else could move as fast as him. Y/N needed to be certain. He quickly placed the paper onto a table outside of a restaurant for any elderly person to read if they wanted to, and did something he didn't expect himself to do so soon. He was heading back to Central City.

(Timeskip)

Y/N sped into Central City before turning into an alley, skidding to a halt. Y/N pulled his hood up and exited the alleyway. Putting on his headphones, Y/N took a stroll down the streets of the city, refreshing his memory of its locations. The month he had been gone, things had changed in the city where he had been gifted his abilities. Y/N grabbed a protein bar from out of his backpack and basically inhaled it, as he walked past the local coffee shop of Central City. C.C Jitters. Y/N decided he needed a drink after running a far distance, so he popped into the coffee shop.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The barista asked.

"Can I get an iced caramel macchiato?" Y/N asked. The barista nodded.

"$4.75 is your total." Y/N pulled out a five dollar bill from his pocket and handed it to the barista, who handed him a quarter as change.

"We'll call for you when it's ready." Y/N smiled before taking a seat at a table. He twirled the coin between his fingers to pass the time, and that was when he saw a familiar face enter the building. The other person who was struck by lightning. Barry Allen. Y/N quickly pulled his hood further over his eyes, and avoided looking at Barry. He watched as Barry greeted another familiar person. He handed Iris West a bag from a Big Belly Burger, and hugged her. Y/N looked down, praying Barry didn't recognize him.