"I think Xu Xinghe came to work as usual today. I don't know whether to admire him or sympathize with him."

    "Hmph, he has nothing to sympathize with. I worked with him for a while when I participated in the Eagle Project, and found that guy was competitive, eccentric and arrogant. What's the use of this kind of omega work? Can't arouse the alpha's desire to protect, it will only be annoying!"

    As soon as the words were written down, someone outside the door suddenly said, "Team Leader Xu, good noon."

    Everyone in the house: "..."

    Xu Xinghe, who was eating his own melon outside the door: "..."

    Team Leader Xu paused for two seconds, then put one hand in his pocket, holding the blue starry sky coffee cup in the other, and casually kicked the door of the tea room with his toes——

    The room was suddenly silent.

    Xu Xinghe looked around and took a sip of coffee with a toast.

    At this moment, there are four people in the pantry, three women and one man, and the uniforms are all from the logistics department.

    And Xu Xinghe works in the technical department and is not very familiar with them.

    The rest area of ​​the Ark is divided according to abo attributes, not by departments, which is destined to be difficult for Team Leader Xu to meet acquaintances in the same department in the exclusive rest area of ​​omega——

    Among the hundreds of people in the entire Ark Technology Department, Omega can count them with one hand.

    And an omega like Xu Xinghe who was promoted to the leader of the sixth group just over a year ago is unprecedented.

    Therefore, he became the outlier in the eyes of everyone who was "competitive and pushy".

    Xu Xinghe turned his gaze to the male omega who had just shouted the loudest, and said lightly: "I'm sorry, I just passed by and heard someone say that I participated in the 'Eagle Project' with me, so I just wanted to come in and say hello. But —"

    Xu Xinghe looked at him from top to bottom, and said faintly, "Which one are you?"

    Dong Yue's face stiffened.

    The "Eagle Program" is Ark's cultivation plan for the outstanding employees who have just joined the company. It is divided into several rounds and layers of screening. The last people who can stay are the key cultivation targets of Ark, and most of them will be entrusted with important tasks in the future.

    Although Dong Yue was selected that year, he was screened out in the first round. Since then, he has only looked at Xu Xinghe from a distance, and the two have not spoken at all. It is normal for Xu Xinghe not to know him.

    But the problem is that he boasted that he had been to the "Eagle Project" and was regarded as the key training target of Ark. Xu Xinghe said at this moment that he didn't know him, didn't he directly hit him in the face?

    The corners of Dong Yue's mouth twitched, and he said without a smile: "There are not many people who can put down team leader Xu. Of course they don't remember me... By the way, has team leader Xu watched today's news?"

    "News?" Xu Xinghe tilted his head, "I didn't watch it, of course I didn't watch it. There are still more than ten minutes before the lunch break, and now it's working time." Violators will be fined 500 Union Coins at a time. Isn't this expressly stipulated in the "Ark Rules and Regulations"? Are you breaking the rules in private?"