General Information

Note: From the description of the book, this is a Twisted Wonderland and Bungou Stray Dogs crossover fanfiction, Reader is Chuuya and male, and that's probably that. I'll just say this, I am most likely to get the characters wrong since I'm not much for writing. If I made an error, please do inform me. I would like to write an enjoyable book. If there's anything you may want me to change, I'll see if I'll be able to.

I'm unsure if this will be cringe, I try to avoid it and go off of logic, but I'm not entirely sure. The setting is obvious, but the plot may differ since I'm writing based off of memory. I think that's all the stuff that you should know beforehand, so I hope you enjoy the book.

Character Info:

Name: (Name) Nakahara

Age: 22

Height: 160 cm | 5'3"

Gender: Male

Birthday: (Your birthday) [Unless you want to keep it April 29]

Likes: Hats, fights, booze, music, etc.

Dislikes: Dazai Osamu, etc.

--

Ability: "Upon the Tainted Sorrow" [Gravity Manipulation]

Occupation: Mafia Executive | Student

--

Appearance: [Prior to Twist] White button-up shirt, Dark gray vest, Black slacks, Black cropped jacket (Sleeves rolled up), Long black coat, Black choker, Black bolo tie, Black hat, Black gloves, Black shoes | [Twist] White button-up shirt, Red vest, Black blazer, Black bolo tie, Black choker, Black gloves, Black slacks, Black shoes, Black hat (With red hatband [which has a card pattern on it])

Short ginger hair that rests over his shoulder, blue and (Eye color) eyes [If it's also blue, then just blue eyes]

--

School info

Grade: First year (Freshman)

Class: Class B [If this is really important, not sure if it'll be used or not]

Club: {Will be updated at a later time}

Best Subject: To be determined

--

Relationships

1st/2nd Years - They crush on (Name), but that's about it. They'll have their moments, but they'll be platonic in the end.

3rd Years - Romantic | They'll get their endings. I'll just say that.

BSD: Dazai Osamu - Romantic | He'll be the only one. Other characters may get mentioned, but Dazai's the main.

--

End Note: That's the information. I believe that should be enough, if I need to update it, I'll do so and inform you in the next chapter. I'm open to criticism. I already said what I'll do in the beginning note. Please, do make your comments polite. Also, if the story is too boring, let me know. I fear that my writing is too boring, so I want to improve the entertainment.

Updating schedule: I'm thinking of uploading a chapter at least once a month. I have some chapters already written. I am hoping to keep my motivation, but I can't exactly guarantee anything. However, with BSD occupying my mind (Especially Chuuya), I should be able to keep writing.

Once again, I hope you enjoy the future chapters.