39

December 27

Lola

Steph and I have been here for a week now and every day it's an adventure. I am absolutely loving Greece. I was a little sad though when Christmas came around and I wasn't with my family. Steph scheduled a group call with my family and we laughed and talked. I watched them open their gifts I sent them before I left for Greece and they loved them. I spoke to his people as well. I told Steph I wanted to do a couples spa today and he agreed. It was 8 am and the chef was in the kitchen cooking our breakfast. I did my morning routine and saw Steph outside doing a workout. I went out and handed him a cup of tea.

"Thank you baby. What kind is it?" He asked.

"Chef said Mountain tea. Has a lot of health benefits. So drink up." I went back inside and fixed me some too. I decided to help the chef cut up fruits and after a while breakfast was ready. I yelled for Steph to come eat and he came in. "Would you like to have breakfast with us this morning?" I asked the chef.

"Thank you for your kindness but I am fine." He said.

"Aw okay. Well atleast take a plate to go." He nodded and thanked me again before leaving. I set the table and waited for Steph to come into the kitchen. Once he came, he sat down and grabbed my hand to say grace. "So what are doing after our spa?" I asked.

"I have an island cruise planned for us but that's not until later tonight. So what else do you want to do?"

"I think i'll just workout and relax really. Who knows how long this cruise will last." We continued to eat and then we got dressed, got into the car, and headed to the spa. We arrived shortly to our Champagne Experience Couples Massage and get undressed. This massage came with a heart of flowers on the beds, Music and candles for all senses, a 5 star Aroma massage with hot mud on pelvic area, head face massage and a bottle of 750ml premium Brut  Variety with 2 glasses for us to enjoy aſter our treatment. I was so excited.

Two hours later

"That massage...was the best thing I've ever experienced!" I said as I sipped on my drink. We just finished our treatment and was relaxing by the pool.

"You most definitely picked an amazing treatment. All of it was a 100/10." Steph said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed baby. Let's stop by a small cafe once we leave. It's on me." He nodded and we continued to relax.

We went to a cafe nearby and ate something light. Once we were done we walked around and enjoyed the small town we were in. After a while we went back to the villa. I was sleepy after that massage.

"I'm taking a nap!" I yelled outside to Steph. He nodded his head and I got into bed and fell asleep quickly.

Steph

I heard Lola yell out to me that she was about to take a nap so I nodded and turned back around.

"You sure you ready for this son?" My mom said on the phone.

"I haven't been more ready for something in my life." My mom smiled at me and nodded in agreement. My dad took the phone.

"I'm proud of you son really and i'm glad you sharing this moment with us. We love you." I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Love y'all too! I will talk to y'all later." I hung up the phone and laid back on the lawn chair. I could admit, I was hella nervous but I knew I was making the right decision.

4:00 pm

I took a shower and when I got out, I went and woke up Lola.

"Wake up big head. The cruise leaves in an hour." The cruise actually left in two hours but I knew if I told her that, we would miss it.