Both Nithya and Aditi snapped their head towards him.

Riya smirked.

"Sure dad!" Her smirk grew wider seeing Aditi's petrified face.

"Get her to the room." Mr. Mehra said and made his way outside.

Two men held Aditi and dragged her outside.

"You b@stard leave her!" Nithya yelled.

Aditi cried and tried to wiggle but she couldn't help it.

The men took her to a classy bedroom, and locked the door from outside.

Aditi banged the door from inside but no use. She felt so scared and nervous.

She cried hard covering her face in her palms.

"Where are you?" She mumbled remembering her saviour, her husband.

The room door opened widely, revealing Mr. Mehra with the evil smirk on his lips.

He locked the door.

"Please, leave me." She joined her hands infront of him.

"You are going to die, so before that give me some pleasurable moments." Saying this he grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

Before Aditi could get up, he hovered over her while kissing her neck. Aditi struggled to push him with her tiny hands which he held and pulled her hands above her head.

His lips travelled to her cleavage. Leaving her hands, he tore her top and took off her skirt. She was in her undergarments.

Aditi was crying so badly and trying hard to get away from his grip.

Mr. Mehra began kissing and biting her thighs.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Akhil. Mr. Mehra gazed at him with widened eyes.

Akhil's heart clenched because of the sight. At the same time his blood boiled seeing Mr. Mehra. He marched towards them with rage, he separated Mr. Mehra from her.

Taking out his anger, he began to punch his face until it was bleeding.

Akhil stopped hearing her crys. Leaving Mr. Mehra, he went her who was crying pathetically. He quickly took off his shirt and wrapped around her.

Without a word, he hugged her tightly. Her sobbing grew.

"Calm down, I'm here.. don't worry. Don't worry." He patted her head.

Akhil cupped her cheeks, kissed her hairs.

His bare chest was completely wet with her tears.

"Bhai.." Akhil snapped his head towards the door hearing Nithya's voice.

"Aditi, I'll come. You go with her." Akhil said pecking her forehead.
She left with Nithya.

"What now?" Rishabh asked.

"Did she left?" Akhil asked back. Rishabh nodded.

Akhil turned to Mr. Mehra who was somewhat concious. Gritting his teeth angrily, he went towards him and began to punch on his face.

"Did you just lay your hands on mine?" He punched his chest.

He resumed to punch him until he was tired. When Mr. Mehra was seeming to die, Rishabh held him.

"Enough, Akhil."

"What this Fu¢king b@stard has done?"

"Sir?!" Rishabh muttered shocked.

Akhil turned around.

"They alone didn't do anything!" Mr. Malhotra said.

"Then?"

"She was with them, infact she's the reason for all of this shit!" Mr. Malhotra moved revealing his wife.

"Why?" Akhil muttered.

"Why you hate me this much?" He asked stepping towards her.

"What did you gain?"

The atmosphere was silent.

"Leave, don't you dare to show this face of yours infront of me!" Mr. Malhotra spat on her face.

"I just wanted Money, but you again spoiled everything Akhil!" Saying this she took out her gun and pointed towards Akhil. Within seconds she pulled the trigger.

But Mr. Malhotra came in between.

"DAD!" Akhil yelled.

✧✧✧

"He isn't concious now. The bullet was in his spinal cord so he won't be able to walk." Doctor said after two hours being in the OT.

"For the whole life?" Rishabh asked.

"Never." Doctor said patting Akhil's shoulder and left.

He looked at Rishabh.

"Bhai!" Akhil turned around to see Prisha and Harsh.

"Is dad alright?" Harsh asked.

"He won't be able to walk." Akhil replied with a blank face.

"That w-woman was s-sent to jail." Prisha said trying hard not to cry.

Akhil wrapped his arm around her shoulder and shoulder her to his chest. Prisha sobbed in his chest.

"You go, we will be here. Bhabhi needs you now." Harsh said.

"Yeah, go." Prisha also said.

Akhil took a deep breath.

***************
Hey peeps! How was it?
Hope you enjoyed.

Follow my Instagram account to get spoilers❤️

Do Vote and Comment.

Stay Tuned 🤍