On The Mend

Taylor's Pov:

Ed's Recovery has been rough on him but as weeks and Months went by he was slowly becoming himself again. He was in the process of working on a New Album by writing more songs. And he spent a lot of his free time spending time with his Daughter Jupiter and they had gotten closer.

In the meantime I was hard at work on writing my upcoming new Album 1989. And it was coming together nicely I had up to 7 songs written so far. I had planned on going to the Recording Studio at some point soon to try and Record the new Music.

Ed has been very supportive of me switching Music Genres and he knew that I have been wanting to do Pop Music for sometime now. We were still staying up at my Rhode Island Mansion and it had been so Peaceful up here Ed had been so focused on his Recovery and things had been going so good.

We had tried our best to not let Ed's Incident get out into the Media but unfortunately it did and Ed had to explain in an Interview what caused him to do that. He says that he is in Rehab and is Recovering and returning back to his self and working on new Music. He explained that sometimes some People in life are in driven to do things that aren't good for them. He explained he had been under a lot of Stress and dealing with a Divorce on top of it all. I was proud of how he handled things at that Interview.

Now we were just relaxing in my Home and just trying to have a normal afternoon without a lot of distractions. After I finished writing about 7 songs for the new Album, I went into the Kitchen to try to figure out what to fix us for Dinner. I had decided on Taco Spaghetti and some Salad with that and began fixing it. Jupiter offered to help me fix Dinner and I gratefully let her help out.

After Dinner we relaxed while watching a Movie that just came out on TV and since they were my Guests I let them pick and choose the Movie. I was surprised when Jupiter wanted to watch something Scary she had picked the latest Scream Movie. While watching the Movie, Jupiter told me she was interested in pursuing Acting as a Career and wanted to be in the Movies. I told her that she was very smart and could do anything she set her mind to. I also told her that I knew some Actors and could see if I could open some Doors for her.

Jupiter was still young and would need lots of Acting experience before she got into Movies and I explained this to her that it was more challenging to do but she could take Acting Classes and even Theater Classes and it would train her for what she wanted to do in the near Future. Ed wanted her to wait til she finished School to start up Acting and I told her that was a wise idea to do what her Father asked.

Jupiter seemed satisfied with how our conversation went. What she asked of me next took me by surprise "Tay, I was wondering if I could come with you some while your on Tour? That is when I'm not busy with School like on the Weekends when the 1989 Tour starts." Ed didn't seem to have a problem with that since he thought it would be a great way for us to bond. Jupiter admired me for what I did as a Popstar and she was a Fan of my Music.

I exchanged a look with Ed he didn't seem to object to the idea so I said to Jupiter "Sure, you can come with me out on Tour, long as it doesn't interfere with your School Work and you can come on the weekends." Jupiter is a good Kid and didn't get into too much trouble so she wouldn't be a problem to have around.

Jupiter got more excited "This is going to be so much fun! I have always wanted to Travel and see different places. Do you ever get to sight see the Places you go to?" She asks very interested in what I did.

I smiled at her enthusiasm. "Yes, sometimes we do go sight seeing but only if it's earlier during that Day before I do Soundcheck. " I think it would be fun for Jupiter to see more of the World than just what she's seen so far. It'll also be interesting to her how we set up everything to make a Tour come together.