Getting Custody of Jupiter

Taylor's Pov:

Ed got Full Custody of Jupiter and got Divorced from his Wife in just 30 days. He braught his Daughter with him on Tour and I thought she was just the sweetest little Girl ever.

And whats more surpriseing, she loved to listen to my Music and upon hearing this, I spent some time with his little Girl watching her while he did his Stage Show that took place before mine did.

I explained to her that I am her Dad's Best Friend who's also a Famous Singer. "I know who you are, your Taylor Swift, your my favorite Singer and Dad told me all about you and he said I would love to meet you and he's right I'm excited!"

I got really tickeled by her being excited to see me. Having Jupiter meet me in person really helped to lift up her Spirit and take off her mind off of what was going on with her Parents.

We talked about happier things, my Tour, and my Cats that I have with me when I go on Tour. I had surprised her with Tour Merchandise which included a Shirt in her size and a Color Book and Crayons.

The whole time, Jupiter didn't want to talk about her Parent's Divorce and I didn't force her to talk about it. Instead I helped distract her by having her come with me to meet my Band Members, Road Crew, and my Parents. Everyone got along with her which is good.

When Jupiter got hungry closer to her Dad's showtime, I had Dad go get her something ti eat from one of the Food Stands in the Arena he braught her back Chicken Strips and Fries. And he got me the same thing.

Jupiter loved traveling the Road with her Dad.She said she got to see different Places, got to eat different types of Food and enjoyed Sight Seeing. I told her that we could do that right before we had to do any Soundcheck and she was thrilled about that.

Ed finished up his Stage Show and we cheered loudly for him. It amazed me how really good he is with the crowd always leaves them wanting more. Soon when he came back I had to get ready for my show "I want you to come backstage to the Red Loft to hang out with me some more and get to meet my Fans". I said giveing Jupiter a piece of Paper telling her where the Meet and Greet will be after the show.

Jupiter was really excited about getting to hang out with me. "Thank you so much Taylor! I am sure I am going to have such a blast being Backstage with you!" I smiled gratefull that I could help this little Girl out during a tough time in her life.

The Crowd was really energized tonight they practically knew every song and sang along and danced in they're cute Red Outfits. It still amazes me everyday that all these people come to see me perform.