"My parents passed away five years ago. Yesterday was the anniversary," she says in an upset tone as more tears fall faster than she can wipe them.

My heart shatters when her small form begins to tremble. As sobs escape her mouth while I wrap my arms around her tightly. I rub her sides slowly while kissing her honeycomb hair. I pull her tiny form against my slightly muscular chest while I rub her back soothingly and wipe her tears.

"It's ok Flora. Don't cry. I'm so sorry for your loss," I tell her while tightening my grip on her.

"Thank you."

"Can I ask how they died?"

"My dad was a scientist and my mom was a healer. My dad warned the other scientist about their experiment but they didn't listen. My parents stayed behind to stop it from spreading. They didn't make it," she explains while crying on my shoulder.

I'm in shock to what she tells me. I have heard of this incident happening before in meeting with the royal council members, but never have I met a survivor or a relative of one. I cuddle her closer to me; trying to protect her from the world.

"It's ok Flora. I'm here. Sh. Sh. Don't cry. You're breaking my heart," I soothe her while wiping her porcelain face.

"Thank you, Helia. You are so sweet. I'm better now."

"You're welcome. Take a sip of your drink," I coax her while holding her drink to her pink lips.

She smiles at me while taking a sip. She rests her hand on my chest while she sips her coffee. After about four sips she takes the drink from my hand and sets it on the table.

"Enough about me and my life. Tell me about you," she says while looking up at me.

"Well, I'm a prince for starters. I'm seventeen years old going on eighteen in seven months. I'm an artist and a bit of a poet. I love drawing nature. My dad wants me to be a warrior but I don't want to be one, though. I want to be my own person. I especially don't want Diaspor by my side. She is just a spoiled princess who wants my father's money and royal status. I get she is of royal blood but believe me, her title means nothing. Did you know that there is a rumor that she is sleeping with my father?"

"Those are some great talents. I love to see your artwork one day. Wait, that's what happened to her last fiancé. And the other ones she had."

"Something is not right with her."

"Everyone says that. You know that she dated Sky right."

"He never told me."

"My friend, Bloom, is dating him. She told me that he told her that Diaspor tried to kiss his father during a gala. He flipped out on her and broke up with her on the spot. Then my other friend Stella said that her boyfriend, Brandon dated Diaspor but she cheated on him with his friend and my friend Musa's boyfriend, Riven. Riven would hook up with her when he and Musa were on a break. But that stopped when he caught her with Nabu his friend but that didn't get far when she pinned Nabu against a wall and kissed him. He tried to get her off but she used her magic to trap him. Layla his girlfriend and my best friend freaked out on her and almost killed her. Diaspor had to face Bloom, Musa,and Stella on top of Layla on that night. She had a restraining order placed on all of them. The girls messed her up so bad that Diaspor had to have thirty stitches in her leg and arm. I can't believe they didn't tell you," Flora explains looking at me like I'm crazy.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask while laughing slightly.

"Girls know things on other girls. Aka gossip at the spa."

"Do you honestly think that I should marry her?" I ask.

"No. You deserve someone honest, loyal, truthful, and loving to you. You deserve someone way better than her." She says.

"How about someone like you?" I ask while grabbing her chin gently and kissing her passionately.

She squeaks before moaning as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Most people say that they see fireworks when they share a true kiss, I, on the other hands, see her walking down the aisle. When we part I place my head in her neck and place feather light kisses on her jaw. She squeezes my shoulder tightly as I pull away. She leans into me and kisses me again but chaste. When we final stops all the kissing I laugh slightly with made tear glisten her eyes. I feel horrible,of course, so I pull her closer to me.

"What's wrong?" I ask while rubbing her arms.

"You laughed at me," she mumbles to me.

"No. It's just you taste like chocolate strawberries and a mocha coffee."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. So do you want to go on a real date sometime."

"Oh Helia, of course, I would."

"Come. We better get home before my cousins kill each other."

As we get up to leave my phones rings. I look to see Riven rushing into the cafe looking angry and slightly frantic.

"Heila, we need to get you back to the palace now. Diaspro is looking for you."

"Dammit. Is there a way to get out of that?" I asked while looking at Flora with an apologetic look.

"She called my phone six minutes ago. She is on her way back to the palace. You have to beat her there." Riven explained.

"Alright. Sky, come and get Flora and Riven will take me to the palace."

"What about me, Timmy, and Nabu?" Brandon asked.

"When Diaspro leaves I'm coming right back to Flora's and I don't her cousins touching her," I order while see Sky arrive on his leva bike arrive. "My flower, I will see you as soon as I'm done with Diaspro. I'll be back at your house soon my love." I hug Flora tightly while kissing her temple.

"Alight sweetie. You take care of whatever you need tot ake care of. I will be waiting for you Heila. I love you," she kisses me goodbye softly, making me more addictive to her lips.

As we part ways I get on my Riven's bike and we head off back to the palace.