"Sorry Principle Bradford. We're just really excited because our parents are letting us go to that new club this weekend" Cherry nodded along happily before adding on.

"Yeah! It's called 'Club Ooh Ooh!'" The girls started cheering along, all except Jean of course. The principal laughed and shut them down again in a mock-happy tone.

"Oops, I must be wearing my talk-to-me face!" He waved a hand in front of his face and quickly changed his expression to a cold one. Jean snickered and not-so-discreetly high-fived him. "Don't talk to me" he uttered in a dull tone before walking away without another word.

The girls didn't let his monotonous attitude squash their mood. Kelsey vocalized her giddiness. "I can't wait! Our first real dance club!" Cherry and Phoebe nodding along and smiling wide.

"Can I get a celebratory girlfriend?" Cherry hollered. As the girls cheered, Max jumped in and shrieked with them, catching Jean by surprise. Phoebe was immediately suspicious of his excitement and questioned him without a second thought.

"You look happy, what did you do?" Max chuckled and slid an arm around Jean's shoulder. "You know me Pheebs, always trying to spice up someone's day," he said mysteriously. On cue, a scream was heard from down the hall, the principal shouting and running out with a chimichanga in his hand.

"Hot, hot, hot!" He ran past the teens and screamed at the top of his lungs. "This chimichanga's stuffed with fire!" He sprinted over to the water fountain and desperately drank out of it.

Jean pulled the cause of his outburst out of Max's back pocket and held it up with a smirk on her face. "Jalapeño" the boy called out. Jean kissed his cheek proudly and bumped her hip into his. "Good one, baby"

Max could never and would never admit it out loud, but the nickname made his stomach flip. His cheeks flushed red and chuckled shyly. "Thanks"

"Hot sauce fountain!?" The principal whined, clinging to the machine for dear life, tears, and snot streaming down his face. Max pulled the hot sauce out of his bag and flaunted it. "Who would do such a thing," he said slyly. Jean snorted and did their secret handshake.

Phoebe, on the other hand, looked completely unimpressed at her brother's mediocre prank.

"Who put superglue on the hot sauce fountain!?" The man screamed, frantically attempting to pull his hands away.

Phoebe turned to Max, assuming it was him. "You again, girlfriend?" Max shook his head with a proud smile and looked towards Jean as she pulled the superglue out of her backpack.

"Oops," she smirked and high-fived Max once again. Ecstatic that the plan worked. "He's too predictable" She chuckled darkly and watched the man struggle and cry.

Max went over to a group of kids and dropped his smile. "Quick! Get some water from the bathroom" he rushed them into the bathroom. Jean tossed him some maracas and he shook them on the beat as a mariachi band emerged from the bathroom playing music.