the next morning u woke up and felt someone was watching u, "good morning baby." "good morning princess." u snuggled closer to Esteban and looked up at him, "oh how handsome u are." "babe its not been long since I woke up I look bad." "no u don't u look as handsome as ever." "oh ur a simp for me." "of course I am."

u both laugh, u got up and went to wash up with Esteban before putting on clothes and left the room, u both made ur way down stairs and to the dining room, "good morning love birds." "good morning mom and dad." Esteban's parents were shocked to hear u call them mom and dad since they thought it would be weird since u haven't seen them in years.

2 years had passed and u had given birth to a girl and her name was Lilah, u and Esteban were happy and married, his parents had recently stepped down as rulers so u and Esteban could take over, many people had their opinion's half of the people were happy while the other half thought it was to soon for u and Esteban to take over,

but when they found out about ur powers everyone who thought it was a bad idea went quite, there were many attempts of people from different packs across the world tried to kill u but when they tried they failed due to the shield u had placed on the pack houses to keep everyone safe. u Esteban and Lilah were outside in the garden, Lilah was helping the warriors by trying to cheer them on, u and Esteban look at her and smile, "she always knows how to being happiness."

u placed ur hand on the small bump u had and looked at Esteban who had his head on ur lap, "what do u think this pup will be." "I am gonna say a boy but I don't care as long as he or she is healthy and safe." "aww baby." all of a sudden u heard someone yelling u and Esteban got up and shifted into ur wolf form and made ur way to where the yelling came from, "what's going on." "no attack u can shift back." u and Esteban shifted back and Esteban had to help u stand so u wouldn't fall.

"why did we hear yelling." everyone gulped and moved out of the way to show one of the pack warriors yelling at Lilah, Esteban and u got angry, u growled and because of one ur powers and two u being pregnant the growl was really loud and vicious. everyone stopped what they were doing and went silent,

the guy who was yelling at ur daughter stopped yelling and Lilah ran to u, "daddy he yelled at me." the guy looked down he had no courage to look at u both, "so u have the balls to yell at a future alpha princess but u don't have the ball's to look at us," u spoke with Venom in ur voice and everyone went quite, u went over to the boy and kicked him which sent him flying into a tree.

u ran over to him with speed and then punched him, "U DARE YELL AT MY CHILD AGAIN AND U WILL NEVER SEE SUN LIGHT AGAIN UNDERSTOOD." "yes ur majesty." "good." u walked back to everyone, "does this call for public humiliation queen y/n." "yes it does send a message to everyone from this pack, west pack and up to my brother in the north."

everyone nodded and left one person went to get the guy u, Esteban and Lilah went inside the house, with in 2 hours of everyone getting the email about the public humiliation came to the south and to the pack house, everyone was now wating for the three of u to arrive. after a few minutes u three had left the house and was now with everyone, "thanx u for coming on short notice everyone." "what is going on."

"this boy over here decided to yell at my daughter earlier today during training." everyone was shocked, "no offence ur majesty but isn't that the whole point." u looked at the person who said that and they looked down, "she wasn't there to train she was there to make them smile and laugh to help them and she is only 4 for fuck sakes."

after the public humiliation was done everyone went back home the parents of the guy was talking to you, "we are really sorry for his behaviour." "sorry isn't going to cut it this time but do tell me why he is like this." "one its his dad's side of the family they are stuck in the old tradition's,

two ever since he got promoted to head warrior he think's he can yell and be in charge of everyone." "now it would make sence, but sorry is not going to cut it," Esteban's parent's came to u, "what ur son did to our grand daughter is not something we will forgive and we have no choise but to either banish him form this pack, or he is to serve his time working with the farmer's."

his parent's didn't know what to do, "u have until tomorrow evening to tell us ur desition." they nodded and quickly left. Esteban's mom picks Lilah up, "are u ok now sweet pea." Lilah nods and hugs her grandmother, u and Esteban smile. "she is just like her mother." "what is that ment to mean mom."

"u were like this when u were younger when Esteban yelled at u by mistake." "oh yea I remember that." "I said I was sorry." "I know ur sorry love and u have been forgiven for years now." "and there I was thinking u still had a grudge on me for it."

u laughed, "I would never now come it's getting late Lilah needs to be fed and into bed." "don't worry I will take care of her u 2 go enjoy ur alone time for tonight." "are u sure mom." "I am sure now go." U and Esteban went inside and went to ur shared room. u layed on the bed and looked at Esteban.

a few year's had gone by and ur kids had found their mates and were happy, u and Esteban stepped down as king and Queen for ur kids to take over, u were lucky that ur powers had been given to ur kids and their kids as well.

"I got my best friend back and she became my mate and the love of my life." "and I got my best friend back and he became my mate and love of my life."

The End